Reviews for A Mirrored Past
Aunt Miriam chapter 5 . 9/1/2003
Great imagination! It really is different with the jump to the past, but then maybe a different planet. And it is also a romance, or at least headed there I presume. Good start, but boy do you have alot of territory to continue to explore!
Pink Flamingo chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
I loved chapter one! I'm gonna read all the chapters! Have fun writing the rest!
Sara N chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
I can't wait until you post chapter 5! I will definitely be checking back here.
Sara N chapter 3 . 5/24/2003
The story is excellent... nearly flawless! But there is one little flaw that I suggest you go back and fix- There are a few typos that seem to bother me for some reason. It really isn't that big of a deal, but why not make it perfect? Well, off I go to read Chapter 4!
Sara N chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
Each chapter keeps getting better and better. It fills your head with an image. I felt as if I was there. Off I go to read chapter 3!
Sara N chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Very interesting... I'm intrigued. I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters.
Frodine chapter 4 . 5/19/2003
This is kind of cool! Keep it up!
Kate chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
awesome, i can't wait to read more
Goddess of Darkness1 chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
No, no no! You did it again. Gr. Stupid cliff hanger things. Hurry up and get the next chappie out will ya! Have a nice day!

Goddess of Darkness
Little Teenage Witchling chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
It's getting exciting. Please up-date soon!
Little Teenage Witchling chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Wow,you have a great story!
Goddess of Darkness1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
o I like. Don't leave it like that i don't like cliff hanger type things, they usually take too long to update and it keeps me wondering for WAY too long. Keep up the good work.

Have a nice day!

Goddess of Darkness
Earl chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
This story is really good, I can't wait to read more. Try spending more time on the different and startling events.
Special Ed chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
EEK! what will happen? lol good start, keep writing. bye,

INKSTER