Reviews for If Only We Weren't Enemies
jennielove chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
It was really sweet.. loved it!
horse4ever chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
cute

but how come they fell in love so fast?

good story
Da-zGreen chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Aw. What a poor ending. At least the two got to stay together and make beautiful childrens and memories together. I feel sorry for Guy. He was so in love with her. Thanks for the fun. I really love this story. Thanks again.
pattEcake chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
This was a REALLY good story! Even though Joanna and Mr. Gahn were interesting folk... anyway, the ending was really sad, so I'm going to pretend I didn't read it. :) The story, overall, was still really amazing. I haven't seen anything that good on the internet for a couple of weeks, everything else is just poo. So, I really liked it! Please review my stories! (I'm adding both your story and author (ness?) to my faves.) :D :) :P 8) 8D :/ 8/
Strangely Natural chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
A sweet fast paced story with such a sad ending truly truly miserable. But at least they got to be together the years they got and had three kids. I wonder what ever happened to Tawny and Josh, hope they made it too.
SnowsxBitterxHeart chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Wow what a nice story. I liked it. But what a stomach twisting ending. I mean how sad. But you did good with this story and I enjoyed it. Great work.

...Snow
kat6528 chapter 8 . 11/2/2003
Wow the ending is pretty sad. Great story
losingthebattle chapter 8 . 11/2/2003
aw, thats cute
Syndaly chapter 8 . 11/1/2003
very good story, a happy little spin on Romeo and Juliet. Tres bien.
Ilmator chapter 8 . 7/29/2003
you shoudl make a sequel about tawny and josh.
eVer-loSt chapter 8 . 7/29/2003
aww...soo sad...sniff...but i love it! nice job!
JazzeeT chapter 8 . 7/25/2003
i dont remember where but i read this story a while back and it was fab. it really was ans still is. its better now cause you reformatted and thats great. i love everything about this except for the ending when you make them die. why? *sobs* lovely lovely. is there hope of a sequel or life of them as adults or is this it. truly great.
bethe1tosay chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
aw, i read the reviews... so im going to read this.
Carrie1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
U really like sad endings don't u? But all in all, the story was above my expectations of a modernized Romeo and Juliet. *Bravo*
saber 06 chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Aw... that is such a cute story! I've read it 6 times, and i still like it!