Reviews for Alex The Freak
anonymous chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER! I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
John chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
i liked it. it is well wrighten and the alex was very well developed. i like that he is a person who goes through all of the things that people want but cant have like the wings, the best part of that is that he doesnt like it which is cool as rocks. and rocks are cool. the best part is that it makes u want to know more about alex like what his past is... i hope u wright more
LordLeonius chapter 8 . 9/14/2003
*sniff sniff* so... beautiful... someone hand me a tissue!
The Braided Baka chapter 8 . 9/3/2003
...wow...I really liked the story a lot... kinda reminds me of my 'love at first sight', but heh, that didn't go as planned...then again, I still wonder about it, but meh... I really like it... it's twisted some, though, the world does need some more evilness to bring out the better side in people, right? Keep up the good work!
Daine-chan chapter 8 . 9/3/2003
oh my god! this is SO sweet Majic-chan! I loved this story! *sniffy* it's so sad! *hugs* you're so CUTE! *sniffle* *copies and pastes story into word to print and show to friends*
LordLeonius chapter 7 . 8/28/2003
- Oh so kawaii! Sorry it took me so freakin long to actually find and read your story. Is VERY good. No joke. Kinda fast paced, but I'm not complaining. Tee hee, must tell when you have the next chappie up!
Duo Maxwell chapter 7 . 8/2/2003
...whoa...::shocked, sweatdrop:: that's like... very good... so good, it'd be better than a story I would write out of surpreme boredom or for fun or whatever...dang... that's really good, seriously, it is. And I think I know exactly what Alex looks like, since I did some web surfin' today and checked out some pictures. But dang... that's awesome... Write some more to the story please! And the Intermission things were annoying at first, but I read them, and they're cute, hehehehe. Keep up the good work, please! :)
Sesshisgirl chapter 7 . 6/15/2003
TBC! Dang it I hate those... *grumbling in the distance* So I really like your story, can you tell? It has, as I have said before, tons of potential... Keep it up! I'm watching for more! I cant say anything bad... what can I say, I'm a nice person... _ Although... I wish you had used more descriptions for Deans' search, any Alexs' wandering, it would've made the chapter longer and satisfied the curiosity of the reader.. Try more descriptions and details. It wont leave us in the blue so much... thats all! _
Sesshisgirl chapter 5 . 6/15/2003
Hm, a conflict and an antagonist, neato! It's blosseming into a good story, and you should be proud. I think if people, aka, nosy-adults-that-think-they're-high-and-mighty-cause-they're-on-the-Press-or-whatever, were so against this stuff you could turn it into a book! If there were any errors I missed them in the story, so, So far so good! Keep going! _
Sesshisgirl chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
Aw, true love! _ How sweet! I think its great. How did the sweet one die? I am totally curious... cliff-hangers, great for the author, readers hate them with a passion...really good story so far, I will continue to read it... _ cause I like it! And fie on those who don't! *sticks out tongue*
Sesshisgirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
O, got my attention, really good decriptions, the past is interesting also... I really dont know what to say except that you have potential, now if you could fix some of the spelling errors, all would be great! Except... I cant spell either so, I cant say much _ Keep it going, I like!
Kurissu chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
good story. The grammer and conventions are a bit off, but everything else is very good. My hint: go back though and work more details in, flesh it out. Well, keep up the good work, Dean and Alex seem a good couple.
Haru POWER chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
I read this already. It's good as a story. I pretend that Dean could be a girl tho...it makes me more comfy in reading it. I could read it as it is, but then it gets awkward. However, good job. Girls who like youi'll love it. Joe will too...hehehe.
hudson396 chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Are you ever gonna update this again. I would like to see more. PLEASE
hudson396 chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Love your story, and can't wait till you update it again.