Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
Amy pond chapter 24 . 1/10
GREAT story I couden't put it down
Keep it up
Saberin chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
This story was amazing! I loved it! Thanks :D
Dominique Diane chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
The epilogue is just as short as the prologue, pretty awesome idea! I really thought she was going to end with his master but then it was way better that she finished with Shane :) I love it!
Regards,
Diane.
Preposterous chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
I'm glad about how this ended. It tied back to the beginning very well and drianna made the right choice.
Preposterous chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
I didn't like gadel in this chapter. Drianna needs to be stronger.
Preposterous chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Great story! I kinda wish havara had more spunk though.
Bluescape chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
This chapter makes me very happy that I have been a fan of Shane all along.
Bluescape chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
I really like how you have progressed with the story in this way. I feel like so many authors are relying on flashbacks. I can't wait to read more!
spottedfire98 chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
That is awe inspiring writing...did that make sense? Anyways! I loved how you completely changed up the pairing, but you did it in a way that I loved it when her and Gralen(?) were together and I thought 'Oh! They're gonna end up together' then switched it up in a way that I was Like "Choose Shane NOWWW!". It was smart to put him at the beginning of the story as her best friend so that he was already there not just 'Poof! Here I am!'...Okay, ending my long rambles here :D
Amber Ice Fox chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
Great story! I enjoyed every word of it!
stargiggles chapter 24 . 8/9/2012
Wonderful, just WONDERFUL!

I'm dejected that Gadel turned out the way he did. He was so sweet and caring towards Drianna during her stay at his manor and I wanted that Gadel to come back. I was rooting for him to win her heart in the end! Nevertheless, Shane is a perfect fit for Drianna and I'm happy they found happiness. :)
LaGrid chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
Great chapter. I'm going away for a little while, but I'll come back later okay?
LaGrid chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
LOL. Shane was a girl in your original draft? Your little epilogue at the end greatly amused me. She was disguised as a boy? What is this? LOL. Suffice to say I'm glad this version exists, though the previous ones sound entertaining too :P
LaGrid chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Yeah, I wanted the kiss! Evil temptress.
LaGrid chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
What a beautiful chapter. I know I don't really have to review A LOT and encourage you to continue, when it's already finished but I still want too. I am excited about the Oracle. I wonder how "black" Gadel will react when he crosses path with his former lover. And give a candle to Shane! Ooh-er. Where did that whole "your girlish infatuation holds NOTHING to my burning flame" come from? That man is RED HOT! -fans self-
615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »