Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 24 . 6/15
wahh the epilogue is so sad:'( Beautiful ending.
my princess ending chapter 23 . 6/8
I can't say I am very satisfied with the ending because my dear Gadel. I fell in love with him when he was just a young boy. There was so much love in him and he would've grown to become such a great man with so much compassion and love for others. But life did him wrong and that was not okay. I'm even more sad to see that he never got his happily ever after, especially since he's wandering in the woods like a madman. Welp, this makes it more realistic.

I can't say I love Shane and Drianna together but damn, they're hot. They honestly have so much passion because they strive to make each other better instead of just being there for each other. I love that he picked her up himself and he brought her to become this wonderful, strong, powerful woman that is the queen. I love that so much because this shows that women can have sidekicks and they don't need to constantly be pro-women, as in women don't need men all the time.

I absolutely adore and love this kingdom you have created. I love the whole terrain of the East, West, South, and North. I love that there are mythical creatures living amongst humans. I love that there is Power. But most of all, I love that there are weird names for everyone, except Shane. I love that I need a guide to understand how to pronounce half the names in this story because that just makes it so much more unique and creative. You've done a really good job with this and I wish you luck on anything you are doing right now whether it is writing or something completely irrelevant. Have a great week!
my princess ending chapter 15 . 6/6
I should've known this will happen! At this rate, Drianna and Gadel will never get back together! I so badly wanted her to establish a unity-thing between Danubae and Groithia. But y'know, if the glove fits.
my princess ending chapter 14 . 6/6
I suppose I spoke too soon about the attraction between Shane and Drianna. Of course Shane would be in love with her all these years. It would be somewhat disappointing if he did not still harbor feelings. I'm scared to see Drianna hurt because it's so clear Gadel is no longer the same man. I'm afraid of what he has become, like the highest general for Groithia? So much to happen... Also, even as I am on my 15th chapter, I still cannot remember how to pronounce most of the characters' names and names of places. Your guide in the earlier chapters really helped though.
my princess ending chapter 11 . 6/6
If she doesn't choose her kingdom, I'm going to stop reading.
my princess ending chapter 9 . 6/6
I'm very glad that there are no feelings of attraction between Drianna and Shane because nobody likes a third body. I'm surprised to see that Gadel would just allow Drianna to leave like that but I suppose that would be because he loves her so. I'm excited to see Drianna develop into a strong young woman that loves her country very much. I hope the encounter between Gadel and Drianna in the future is suspenseful, as I am already anticipating it.
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 2 . 3/27
Interesting! Excited to see what happens:)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2015
That was really good. You should publish.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Oh my god I never review fiction press stories but yours is actually good and original good job I really appreciate it!
lovina.dickson.3 chapter 23 . 5/2/2015
I Do BLieve In 1St Luv So I Wuld Had Preferred Gadel Instead Of Shane Although U Write Well N I Luv Ur Story N Pls If By Chance U Write Any Other Story Pls Try N Pst It On My Timeline On Facebook As Lovina Dickson I Wuld B More Than Grateful Tnks
Guest chapter 24 . 6/8/2014
Oh goodness, poor Gadel. I feel so bad for him. Is there going to be a sequel. Someone really needs to write a fanfiction for this.
Amy pond chapter 24 . 1/10/2014
GREAT story I couden't put it down
Keep it up
Saberin chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
This story was amazing! I loved it! Thanks :D
Dominique Diane chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
The epilogue is just as short as the prologue, pretty awesome idea! I really thought she was going to end with his master but then it was way better that she finished with Shane :) I love it!
Regards,
Diane.
Preposterous chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
I'm glad about how this ended. It tied back to the beginning very well and drianna made the right choice.
626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »