Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
Words.Love.Music chapter 24 . 11/14/2007
it's a good story but i would have liked it if you wrote about what happened to Timmy.

but otherwise great story :)!
sweetgirl8353 chapter 24 . 11/10/2007
I love this story! I love Shane and Drianna together, way better then Drianna and Gadel. I'm so sad that its over.
Mysticol chapter 24 . 10/27/2007
Overall it is a good story and I like it a lot :)
avid reader chapter 24 . 10/14/2007
I have to admit, I was unsatisfied with the outcome of Gadel. He was supposed to have turned into some black hearted creature, but I didn't really see that transformation at all.

He was a person who fell in love- who had that love leave him after countless secrets. He dealt with it the only way he knew how- by throwing himself into what the country expected of him. His "darkness" manifested directly because of Drianna, so it's stupid for her to think the "why did you change and what have you turned into blah" she was spouting. Basically, she just took him and dropped him- all while playing naive. Gadel was never even that cruel as a "black hearted person" - he still just seemed like a guy who had been betrayed. I found Driana losing her likability.. her naivety made me cringe.

Other than that, I really liked this story :D I love these classic kind of tales, really eats away at my time too.
littlewitchgirl77 chapter 18 . 10/5/2007
really good want to read more
vallerine chapter 24 . 9/17/2007
awesome story! loved your writing style!
anybody chapter 24 . 9/15/2007
i loved it
KelseyBell910 chapter 24 . 9/9/2007
lovely! fantastic! u are a wonderful writer! ]
sUmM3R43terNIt33 chapter 24 . 7/13/2007
i absolutely love ur story. i wish there was more bout dri and shane in the end tho
Evenstar1389 chapter 24 . 6/22/2007
Hihi i like this story a lot, it's a short but sweet fantasy story, a little short in depth compared to the usual trilogies but then u probably know that XD

I like Shane a lot but its kinda sad that Gadel went mad (

Good work!
silliegurl789 chapter 23 . 6/20/2007
yay! great job.
Riku E. Fallon chapter 24 . 6/18/2007
Sad to say that after he grew up I never warmed up to Shane's character again. Ah well, it was still a pretty good story, thanks for posting your writing. I look forward to reading more of your works.
hopelessromantic444 chapter 24 . 5/16/2007
wow. amazing story! incredible!
tearsofthefallen chapter 24 . 5/5/2007
i have now read and reread this story five times. that is saying a lot, i only read most storys once. To Save a Kingdom is really good!
Genato chapter 24 . 4/30/2007
AW.. i really liked it. i feel bad for gadel though. even though i knew fro the start that shane and drianna were right for each other.. although i had my doubts about gadel.
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »