Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
littlewitchgirl77 chapter 18 . 10/5/2007
really good want to read more
vallerine chapter 24 . 9/17/2007
awesome story! loved your writing style!
anybody chapter 24 . 9/15/2007
i loved it
KelseyBell910 chapter 24 . 9/9/2007
lovely! fantastic! u are a wonderful writer! ]
sUmM3R43terNIt33 chapter 24 . 7/13/2007
i absolutely love ur story. i wish there was more bout dri and shane in the end tho
Evenstar1389 chapter 24 . 6/22/2007
Hihi i like this story a lot, it's a short but sweet fantasy story, a little short in depth compared to the usual trilogies but then u probably know that XD

I like Shane a lot but its kinda sad that Gadel went mad (

Good work!
silliegurl789 chapter 23 . 6/20/2007
yay! great job.
Riku E. Fallon chapter 24 . 6/18/2007
Sad to say that after he grew up I never warmed up to Shane's character again. Ah well, it was still a pretty good story, thanks for posting your writing. I look forward to reading more of your works.
hopelessromantic444 chapter 24 . 5/16/2007
wow. amazing story! incredible!
tearsofthefallen chapter 24 . 5/5/2007
i have now read and reread this story five times. that is saying a lot, i only read most storys once. To Save a Kingdom is really good!
Genato chapter 24 . 4/30/2007
AW.. i really liked it. i feel bad for gadel though. even though i knew fro the start that shane and drianna were right for each other.. although i had my doubts about gadel.
Rei chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
ah! I am so happy that she is not staying with Gadel... he is too mean while drunk.
Rei chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
Oh, very nice! I denfinately can't wait to read more :O)
JusticeWriter chapter 24 . 2/8/2007
Awesome story. Simply, awesome. :)
emptyword chapter 24 . 1/31/2007
Beautifully written and constructed, especially the pacing. Two rewrites huh? I kind of regret not having found this earlier and read your first two versions as well. I think it might have been fun. This one at least is a wonderful rendition of an epic tale. Too bad you never did write that other story or any other for this site, but great job with this one and best of luck!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »