Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
elohimdancer319 chapter 24 . 1/22/2007
Aww... that was a beautiful story. I love these middle ages type stories. Wonderfully written. The ending nearly made me cry! Amazing job.
Stephanie chapter 24 . 1/22/2007
This is really good! I finally finished after reading for an hour and a half! But it's all worth it. I really like this story...I wish Galden could find his happiness...you should totally make a sequel! About Shane the second and his love! ]
lilvietgurl92 chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
OMG! I like it already! Its realy god!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 16 . 12/22/2006
dfdds
youpin chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Good story.
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 15 . 12/21/2006
aaw
Terpsichore13 chapter 23 . 11/25/2006
All I can say is... wow! I loved this story and was unable to "put it down," so to speak, untill I had finnished it.

Absolutely brilliant.
azalie chapter 24 . 11/3/2006
*sniffle* why? why? why is it DriShane?...poor Gadel...*sniffle*
xbebeviet chapter 24 . 9/5/2006
wow i love your story. you should get it published or somethingD

keep it up
The Green Crow chapter 24 . 8/29/2006
SWEETNESS! AWESOME STORY! IM SPEECHLESS!

KEEP IMAGINING! KEEP CREATING! KEEP WRITING!

AMINA L.

ps- i mean it keep writing. this was a awesome story.
The Green Crow chapter 23 . 8/29/2006
The Green Crow chapter 22 . 8/29/2006
that was a good chapter, even though you said it was action. i liked it. Gadel! YES! hes back. poor, poor gadel. well, toodles. i probably wont review until the end now- im WAY too into this story.
The Green Crow chapter 21 . 8/29/2006
is to save a kingdom the new one? cause it's pretty good. To love another could be cool... but i like this one better.

must... keep... reading... sry for the short review.

Amina L. Forest
The Green Crow chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
i hate thinking of titles of stories! i hate giving things away! so i made up a language and thats my title to my new story - ayorian fa lora aubrynn. or it could be ayorian fa lorarikinu. which one d'you like better? they both basically mean aubrynn, ruler of ayorian/princess of ayorian. actually.. i dunno which i like better.

wow! im really off topic. and i really wanna read more. yeah, we all new gadel was finished. i cried, but now im over it. see, though? she couldve told him earlier that id never work, when he was nice, so he could be all... okay then, whatever you say. and then never see eachother again. the end.

LANGUAGE WAS INVENtED FOR A REASON!

kay, so im pissed off. the scene i was looking foreward to the most was messed up cause he wasnt gadel version 1.5 anymore. :( now he's 2.0 lol.

uhh.. keep writing, imagining, creating

Amina L.

ps- sry i scrambled that, i just wanna read more though.
The Green Crow chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
And there was me thinking chapter 24 was the last. maybe it is. i dunno.

great story update now bitch. jk. i love you too much. jk again. yeah. okay. wierd mood...

ohh.. gadel... must... keep... reading... see ya soon!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »