Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
JusticeWriter chapter 24 . 2/8/2007
Awesome story. Simply, awesome. :)
emptyword chapter 24 . 1/31/2007
Beautifully written and constructed, especially the pacing. Two rewrites huh? I kind of regret not having found this earlier and read your first two versions as well. I think it might have been fun. This one at least is a wonderful rendition of an epic tale. Too bad you never did write that other story or any other for this site, but great job with this one and best of luck!
elohimdancer319 chapter 24 . 1/22/2007
Aww... that was a beautiful story. I love these middle ages type stories. Wonderfully written. The ending nearly made me cry! Amazing job.
Stephanie chapter 24 . 1/22/2007
This is really good! I finally finished after reading for an hour and a half! But it's all worth it. I really like this story...I wish Galden could find his happiness...you should totally make a sequel! About Shane the second and his love! ]
lilvietgurl92 chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
OMG! I like it already! Its realy god!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 16 . 12/22/2006
dfdds
youpin chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Good story.
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 15 . 12/21/2006
aaw
Terpsichore13 chapter 23 . 11/25/2006
All I can say is... wow! I loved this story and was unable to "put it down," so to speak, untill I had finnished it.

Absolutely brilliant.
azalie chapter 24 . 11/3/2006
*sniffle* why? why? why is it DriShane?...poor Gadel...*sniffle*
xbebeviet chapter 24 . 9/5/2006
wow i love your story. you should get it published or somethingD

keep it up
The Green Crow chapter 24 . 8/29/2006
SWEETNESS! AWESOME STORY! IM SPEECHLESS!

KEEP IMAGINING! KEEP CREATING! KEEP WRITING!

AMINA L.

ps- i mean it keep writing. this was a awesome story.
The Green Crow chapter 23 . 8/29/2006
The Green Crow chapter 22 . 8/29/2006
that was a good chapter, even though you said it was action. i liked it. Gadel! YES! hes back. poor, poor gadel. well, toodles. i probably wont review until the end now- im WAY too into this story.
The Green Crow chapter 21 . 8/29/2006
is to save a kingdom the new one? cause it's pretty good. To love another could be cool... but i like this one better.

must... keep... reading... sry for the short review.

Amina L. Forest