Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
The Green Crow chapter 18 . 8/29/2006
well, my gadel flag is burnt to crisp right now, along with his ship. of course, she cant just be all "ive moved on" to him. i mean, he did love her. he deserves to know the truth. hell, he deserved so much better then to be picked up and dropped by dri. especially since he didnt even know it wouldnt be forever. dri did, in the back of her mind. she so shouldve told him a long time ago. evil little...

dri and shane are so cute though! ah! of course shes gonna say yes. i want her to say yes (i think) i mean, she still should tell gadel, but... kay, ill shut up about gadel.

my favorite part would be... i dunno. my least favorite part is when theyre riding back to the castlein the elf place. nothing really happened. it was still good though :) and my favorite part would be when she tells gadel that shes a princess! yea! is of course that happened awhile ago. okay, okay. favorite part... its all so wonderful. ill try to get back to you on that, though.

The Green Crow chapter 17 . 8/29/2006
were great with the reviewing cause youre great with the writing. but right now, i just wanna read more.

so all that jazz. byers for now.
The Green Crow chapter 16 . 8/29/2006
wow. gypsies. wow. interesting. youre starting to scare me, person!

i'd be interesting if you left the old versions up (just to see how the changed)ohh... i wish id found this story sooner!

Keep it up and all that jazz.

The Green Crow chapter 15 . 8/29/2006
oh... this will be interesting. Alright, im convinced. ill go burn my drigadel banner now. Now where are those markers? I need a blue to write shane... sry. that was random.

uh... im running out of things to say. I liked this story as much as i like Part One in Queen of Glass (and maybe part two, but I dont like that one as much)

ohh... this is so good! If i ever offend you in any review, it's totally because Im jealous. I want to be able to write this good!

The Green Crow chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
do the old jk and call it snogging... no! driGadel, not stupid 'ol shane. although i did think her gadel where all "I love you cause you're hott," and i love you cause youre hott" so yeah. But still. I feel so sorry for Gadel. No smoochies for Shane!

Keep Imaganing, creating writing (you know, all that jazz)

The Green Crow chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
oh... scary scary. alright, i want to keep reading, so ill keep this one short.

it was really good.

keep imagining. keep creating. keep writing.

The Green Crow chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
Aw... what about... dri and... gadel! or shane! they're both good. I still think she shouldve told gadel like, right before she left. she couldve been like "yo, im the princess of your enemy country" and he could be like "ohmygawd" and stare at the empty space where she was because she was already out the door. Then he could write to her :)

Shane's cool too though. A bit cold at times... the time they spent apart changed him. Meh.

My prediction was right! But she didnt really do what i wanted her to do. Actually, she can save her bloody kingdom, I JUST WANT HER TO TELL GADEL! so he can stalk her- or not. your story :)

The Green Crow chapter 11 . 8/29/2006
That was a good chapter, once again. He's a drunk now, can't she see. i guess some people dont want to see the bad in other people. too bad. poor her :(. I hope she chooses... god, i have no idea what i want her to choose. I think she'll choose her kingdom. But i dunno... if I was in her position, I'd choose the guy.

Oh, I did make it to my tae-kwon-do class, and wasn't late! I roller-bladed like evil soldiers from a diffrent country were after me :) and trying to make me a slave :)

The Green Crow chapter 10 . 8/28/2006
im the proest of the pro. uh... i havent lefrt yet. ill probably be late, but i managed to squeeze another chapter in. yay for me!

its a great story. buy for real. g2g NOW!
The Green Crow chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
sweet. thisll probably be my last chappie tonight. i wish i could review you good, but... toodles for now.
The Green Crow chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
uh... again, same old, same old. dont worry, ill give you a proper review eventually. school is stupid. see if i can squeeze one more chappie in, huh?
The Green Crow chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
because im lazy and really, really running out of time, ill just say this- its wonderful and keep it up.
The Green Crow chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
Gadel- definate hottie. think brad pitt(but not now, when he was actually young. thelma louise... yum) anyways, i cant wait to read more, i have to leave basically right away, so ill cut this review off short.
The Green Crow chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
"Because that’s not safe to use around here! Who knows what they’d do to you if they knew you had the Power. Promise me you won’t use it again."

"I promise," I said reluctantly.

that just sounds kind of awkward. maybe its just me.

ooh... the princess loves her master! well... that sounds rather... od... well, i cant wait to keep reading. youre doing wonderful jobs with your characters. i especially love the last part, where theyre talking about royalty... and he doesnt know shes one! oh... i cant wait until he finds out! wow im hyper. reading good stories do that to me.

keep imagining. keep creating. keep writing.

Amina. L. Forest.
The Green Crow chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
sry I couldnt review the last chapter, something about server overload. i really liked... your style of writing. it's really good. Uh... not much i didn,t like in this chapter, it was all really well done. It wasnt the most realistic auction ive ever read, but it was really good nonetheless. one thing though- you might want to change the description for the story- the whole time now ive been waiting for her too fall in love more then actually reading the story. i love your writing style because you tell it how it is, but thats not something you should really do in summaries. dont give so much away.

aah- the suspense is killing me! Toodles!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »