Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
Good story.
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 15 . 12/21/2006
aaw
Terpsichore13 chapter 23 . 11/25/2006
All I can say is... wow! I loved this story and was unable to "put it down," so to speak, untill I had finnished it.

Absolutely brilliant.
azalie chapter 24 . 11/3/2006
*sniffle* why? why? why is it DriShane?...poor Gadel...*sniffle*
xbebeviet chapter 24 . 9/5/2006
wow i love your story. you should get it published or somethingD

keep it up
The Green Crow chapter 24 . 8/29/2006
SWEETNESS! AWESOME STORY! IM SPEECHLESS!

KEEP IMAGINING! KEEP CREATING! KEEP WRITING!

AMINA L.

ps- i mean it keep writing. this was a awesome story.
The Green Crow chapter 23 . 8/29/2006
The Green Crow chapter 22 . 8/29/2006
that was a good chapter, even though you said it was action. i liked it. Gadel! YES! hes back. poor, poor gadel. well, toodles. i probably wont review until the end now- im WAY too into this story.
The Green Crow chapter 21 . 8/29/2006
is to save a kingdom the new one? cause it's pretty good. To love another could be cool... but i like this one better.

must... keep... reading... sry for the short review.

Amina L. Forest
The Green Crow chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
i hate thinking of titles of stories! i hate giving things away! so i made up a language and thats my title to my new story - ayorian fa lora aubrynn. or it could be ayorian fa lorarikinu. which one d'you like better? they both basically mean aubrynn, ruler of ayorian/princess of ayorian. actually.. i dunno which i like better.

wow! im really off topic. and i really wanna read more. yeah, we all new gadel was finished. i cried, but now im over it. see, though? she couldve told him earlier that id never work, when he was nice, so he could be all... okay then, whatever you say. and then never see eachother again. the end.

LANGUAGE WAS INVENtED FOR A REASON!

kay, so im pissed off. the scene i was looking foreward to the most was messed up cause he wasnt gadel version 1.5 anymore. :( now he's 2.0 lol.

uhh.. keep writing, imagining, creating

Amina L.

ps- sry i scrambled that, i just wanna read more though.
The Green Crow chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
And there was me thinking chapter 24 was the last. maybe it is. i dunno.

great story update now bitch. jk. i love you too much. jk again. yeah. okay. wierd mood...

ohh.. gadel... must... keep... reading... see ya soon!
The Green Crow chapter 18 . 8/29/2006
well, my gadel flag is burnt to crisp right now, along with his ship. of course, she cant just be all "ive moved on" to him. i mean, he did love her. he deserves to know the truth. hell, he deserved so much better then to be picked up and dropped by dri. especially since he didnt even know it wouldnt be forever. dri did, in the back of her mind. she so shouldve told him a long time ago. evil little...

dri and shane are so cute though! ah! of course shes gonna say yes. i want her to say yes (i think) i mean, she still should tell gadel, but... kay, ill shut up about gadel.

my favorite part would be... i dunno. my least favorite part is when theyre riding back to the castlein the elf place. nothing really happened. it was still good though :) and my favorite part would be when she tells gadel that shes a princess! yea! is of course that happened awhile ago. okay, okay. favorite part... its all so wonderful. ill try to get back to you on that, though.

Keep imagining. Keep creating. Keep writing.

The Green Crow chapter 17 . 8/29/2006
were great with the reviewing cause youre great with the writing. but right now, i just wanna read more.

so all that jazz. byers for now.
The Green Crow chapter 16 . 8/29/2006
wow. gypsies. wow. interesting. youre starting to scare me, person!

i'd be interesting if you left the old versions up (just to see how the changed)ohh... i wish id found this story sooner!

Keep it up and all that jazz.

The Green Crow chapter 15 . 8/29/2006
oh... this will be interesting. Alright, im convinced. ill go burn my drigadel banner now. Now where are those markers? I need a blue to write shane... sry. that was random.

uh... im running out of things to say. I liked this story as much as i like Part One in Queen of Glass (and maybe part two, but I dont like that one as much)

ohh... this is so good! If i ever offend you in any review, it's totally because Im jealous. I want to be able to write this good!

Keep imagining. Keep creating. Keep writing.

626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »