Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
The Green Crow chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
do the old jk and call it snogging... no! driGadel, not stupid 'ol shane. although i did think her gadel where all "I love you cause you're hott," and i love you cause youre hott" so yeah. But still. I feel so sorry for Gadel. No smoochies for Shane!

Keep Imaganing, creating writing (you know, all that jazz)

The Green Crow chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
oh... scary scary. alright, i want to keep reading, so ill keep this one short.

it was really good.

keep imagining. keep creating. keep writing.

The Green Crow chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
Aw... what about... dri and... gadel! or shane! they're both good. I still think she shouldve told gadel like, right before she left. she couldve been like "yo, im the princess of your enemy country" and he could be like "ohmygawd" and stare at the empty space where she was because she was already out the door. Then he could write to her :)

Shane's cool too though. A bit cold at times... the time they spent apart changed him. Meh.

My prediction was right! But she didnt really do what i wanted her to do. Actually, she can save her bloody kingdom, I JUST WANT HER TO TELL GADEL! so he can stalk her- or not. your story :)

Keep imagining. Keep creating. Keep writing.

The Green Crow chapter 11 . 8/29/2006
That was a good chapter, once again. He's a drunk now, can't she see. i guess some people dont want to see the bad in other people. too bad. poor her :(. I hope she chooses... god, i have no idea what i want her to choose. I think she'll choose her kingdom. But i dunno... if I was in her position, I'd choose the guy.

Oh, I did make it to my tae-kwon-do class, and wasn't late! I roller-bladed like evil soldiers from a diffrent country were after me :) and trying to make me a slave :)

Keep imagining. Keep creating. Keep writing.

The Green Crow chapter 10 . 8/28/2006
im the proest of the pro. uh... i havent lefrt yet. ill probably be late, but i managed to squeeze another chapter in. yay for me!

its a great story. buy for real. g2g NOW!
The Green Crow chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
sweet. thisll probably be my last chappie tonight. i wish i could review you good, but... toodles for now.
The Green Crow chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
uh... again, same old, same old. dont worry, ill give you a proper review eventually. school is stupid. see if i can squeeze one more chappie in, huh?
The Green Crow chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
because im lazy and really, really running out of time, ill just say this- its wonderful and keep it up.
The Green Crow chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
Gadel- definate hottie. think brad pitt(but not now, when he was actually young. thelma louise... yum) anyways, i cant wait to read more, i have to leave basically right away, so ill cut this review off short.
The Green Crow chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
"Because that’s not safe to use around here! Who knows what they’d do to you if they knew you had the Power. Promise me you won’t use it again."

"I promise," I said reluctantly.

that just sounds kind of awkward. maybe its just me.

ooh... the princess loves her master! well... that sounds rather... od... well, i cant wait to keep reading. youre doing wonderful jobs with your characters. i especially love the last part, where theyre talking about royalty... and he doesnt know shes one! oh... i cant wait until he finds out! wow im hyper. reading good stories do that to me.

keep imagining. keep creating. keep writing.

Amina. L. Forest.
The Green Crow chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
sry I couldnt review the last chapter, something about server overload. i really liked... your style of writing. it's really good. Uh... not much i didn,t like in this chapter, it was all really well done. It wasnt the most realistic auction ive ever read, but it was really good nonetheless. one thing though- you might want to change the description for the story- the whole time now ive been waiting for her too fall in love more then actually reading the story. i love your writing style because you tell it how it is, but thats not something you should really do in summaries. dont give so much away.

aah- the suspense is killing me! Toodles!
The Green Crow chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
wow! i was right! That was really good! im only sorry i didnt start reading this early- i have to leave soon. :(. anyways, great job.
The Green Crow chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow- this looks like it'll be interesting.
rubyred7 chapter 24 . 8/13/2006
loved it, one of my favourite stories on this site.
verify-me22 chapter 24 . 7/25/2006
I enjoyed this , i wanted so badly for it to be Gadel and Drianna. If anything, i felt Drianna treated him badly and should never have gotten involved with him. I didn't really like Shane, but hey the story was still writing! :)
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »