Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
The Green Crow chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
wow! i was right! That was really good! im only sorry i didnt start reading this early- i have to leave soon. :(. anyways, great job.
The Green Crow chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow- this looks like it'll be interesting.
rubyred7 chapter 24 . 8/13/2006
loved it, one of my favourite stories on this site.
verify-me22 chapter 24 . 7/25/2006
I enjoyed this , i wanted so badly for it to be Gadel and Drianna. If anything, i felt Drianna treated him badly and should never have gotten involved with him. I didn't really like Shane, but hey the story was still writing! :)
kurara3 chapter 24 . 7/18/2006
Hey,sorry I didn't review earlier but I was so caught up in reading I didn't want to stop. wow that was so good. keep up the good work!kurara3 _
rollwithit chapter 23 . 7/12/2006
aww this story was so good! a tragic end for gadel though, but im glad shane and dri had their happy ending.
Michelle chapter 24 . 7/11/2006
Wow, this story was just incredible. It's been three years and I doubt that you'll read this but I just felt that I had to are definitely an excellent writer and I hope to continue to read more of your work. I loved the storyline but it was also so depressing. I liked Shane AND Gadel and the story somehow left me a little unsatisfied. I had hoped Gadel would move on and not end up as he either way, GREAT job. I loved it :]
Jamiesbond chapter 24 . 5/31/2006
i absolutely loved this story! it was very powerful and unpredictable. this is a great story. i loved all the characters. they were very well developed and their maturing changes were great. congratulations on such a wonderful story!
La Vida chapter 16 . 5/18/2006
You switch from first person to third person a lot. Good story. Have to finish.
emily chapter 24 . 4/22/2006
yes well after 3 years, i finally come to read this story,adn damn it was good, it was awsome i couldnt stop reading it it was so good!
unthinkable chapter 23 . 4/22/2006
i was looking around and stumbled onto your story. i'm glad that i did! it was very good! i hope you have other story plots flowing through your head and hope to write them out.
So-This-Is-Hate chapter 24 . 4/19/2006
lol i know that you wrote this story 3 years ago, but i am hoping that perhaps you still check on your reviews. i just wanted to tell you that ut was a VERY good story, it made the reader just as confused as the drianna, i felt almost every emotion she did. it seems most stories on here make the women weak, and i often time find myseld annoyed with them. i was never annoyed with drianna, she was the perfect herione. if you EVER decide to write another stoy, PLEASE let me know i would love to read it. my email is or if you have aim: MP and the HG is my name. please feel free to contact me. Amanda
Drowning In Darkness chapter 24 . 4/15/2006
This was truly a great story I enjoyed every bit of it. I have read it in the spanse of two days and have absorbed like a good little sponge. It's great the taling of it was superb. Hopefully you will write another that I may be able to enjoy and review every chapter instead of this one Epilogue.

Best of luck and wishes to you and your writing.

Yours,

Rebe
lilxseeker chapter 24 . 4/12/2006
o0o0o i love this story!
SweetRose9 chapter 24 . 3/5/2006
Wow... Great Story. I usually don't review. It's been almost a year since i last reviewed but this one really caught my interest. I think theres great potential for a second story and i would be interested in seeing what you come up with if you're willing.
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »