Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
The Green Crow chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
"Because that’s not safe to use around here! Who knows what they’d do to you if they knew you had the Power. Promise me you won’t use it again."

"I promise," I said reluctantly.

that just sounds kind of awkward. maybe its just me.

ooh... the princess loves her master! well... that sounds rather... od... well, i cant wait to keep reading. youre doing wonderful jobs with your characters. i especially love the last part, where theyre talking about royalty... and he doesnt know shes one! oh... i cant wait until he finds out! wow im hyper. reading good stories do that to me.

keep imagining. keep creating. keep writing.

Amina. L. Forest.
The Green Crow chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
sry I couldnt review the last chapter, something about server overload. i really liked... your style of writing. it's really good. Uh... not much i didn,t like in this chapter, it was all really well done. It wasnt the most realistic auction ive ever read, but it was really good nonetheless. one thing though- you might want to change the description for the story- the whole time now ive been waiting for her too fall in love more then actually reading the story. i love your writing style because you tell it how it is, but thats not something you should really do in summaries. dont give so much away.

aah- the suspense is killing me! Toodles!
The Green Crow chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
wow! i was right! That was really good! im only sorry i didnt start reading this early- i have to leave soon. :(. anyways, great job.
The Green Crow chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow- this looks like it'll be interesting.
rubyred7 chapter 24 . 8/13/2006
loved it, one of my favourite stories on this site.
verify-me22 chapter 24 . 7/25/2006
I enjoyed this , i wanted so badly for it to be Gadel and Drianna. If anything, i felt Drianna treated him badly and should never have gotten involved with him. I didn't really like Shane, but hey the story was still writing! :)
kurara3 chapter 24 . 7/18/2006
Hey,sorry I didn't review earlier but I was so caught up in reading I didn't want to stop. wow that was so good. keep up the good work!kurara3 _
rollwithit chapter 23 . 7/12/2006
aww this story was so good! a tragic end for gadel though, but im glad shane and dri had their happy ending.
Michelle chapter 24 . 7/11/2006
Wow, this story was just incredible. It's been three years and I doubt that you'll read this but I just felt that I had to are definitely an excellent writer and I hope to continue to read more of your work. I loved the storyline but it was also so depressing. I liked Shane AND Gadel and the story somehow left me a little unsatisfied. I had hoped Gadel would move on and not end up as he either way, GREAT job. I loved it :]
Jamiesbond chapter 24 . 5/31/2006
i absolutely loved this story! it was very powerful and unpredictable. this is a great story. i loved all the characters. they were very well developed and their maturing changes were great. congratulations on such a wonderful story!
La Vida chapter 16 . 5/18/2006
You switch from first person to third person a lot. Good story. Have to finish.
emily chapter 24 . 4/22/2006
yes well after 3 years, i finally come to read this story,adn damn it was good, it was awsome i couldnt stop reading it it was so good!
unthinkable chapter 23 . 4/22/2006
i was looking around and stumbled onto your story. i'm glad that i did! it was very good! i hope you have other story plots flowing through your head and hope to write them out.
So-This-Is-Hate chapter 24 . 4/19/2006
lol i know that you wrote this story 3 years ago, but i am hoping that perhaps you still check on your reviews. i just wanted to tell you that ut was a VERY good story, it made the reader just as confused as the drianna, i felt almost every emotion she did. it seems most stories on here make the women weak, and i often time find myseld annoyed with them. i was never annoyed with drianna, she was the perfect herione. if you EVER decide to write another stoy, PLEASE let me know i would love to read it. my email is or if you have aim: MP and the HG is my name. please feel free to contact me. Amanda
Drowning In Darkness chapter 24 . 4/15/2006
This was truly a great story I enjoyed every bit of it. I have read it in the spanse of two days and have absorbed like a good little sponge. It's great the taling of it was superb. Hopefully you will write another that I may be able to enjoy and review every chapter instead of this one Epilogue.

Best of luck and wishes to you and your writing.

Yours,