Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
kurara3 chapter 24 . 7/18/2006
Hey,sorry I didn't review earlier but I was so caught up in reading I didn't want to stop. wow that was so good. keep up the good work!kurara3 _
rollwithit chapter 23 . 7/12/2006
aww this story was so good! a tragic end for gadel though, but im glad shane and dri had their happy ending.
Michelle chapter 24 . 7/11/2006
Wow, this story was just incredible. It's been three years and I doubt that you'll read this but I just felt that I had to are definitely an excellent writer and I hope to continue to read more of your work. I loved the storyline but it was also so depressing. I liked Shane AND Gadel and the story somehow left me a little unsatisfied. I had hoped Gadel would move on and not end up as he either way, GREAT job. I loved it :]
Jamiesbond chapter 24 . 5/31/2006
i absolutely loved this story! it was very powerful and unpredictable. this is a great story. i loved all the characters. they were very well developed and their maturing changes were great. congratulations on such a wonderful story!
La Vida chapter 16 . 5/18/2006
You switch from first person to third person a lot. Good story. Have to finish.
emily chapter 24 . 4/22/2006
yes well after 3 years, i finally come to read this story,adn damn it was good, it was awsome i couldnt stop reading it it was so good!
unthinkable chapter 23 . 4/22/2006
i was looking around and stumbled onto your story. i'm glad that i did! it was very good! i hope you have other story plots flowing through your head and hope to write them out.
So-This-Is-Hate chapter 24 . 4/19/2006
lol i know that you wrote this story 3 years ago, but i am hoping that perhaps you still check on your reviews. i just wanted to tell you that ut was a VERY good story, it made the reader just as confused as the drianna, i felt almost every emotion she did. it seems most stories on here make the women weak, and i often time find myseld annoyed with them. i was never annoyed with drianna, she was the perfect herione. if you EVER decide to write another stoy, PLEASE let me know i would love to read it. my email is or if you have aim: MP and the HG is my name. please feel free to contact me. Amanda
Drowning In Darkness chapter 24 . 4/15/2006
This was truly a great story I enjoyed every bit of it. I have read it in the spanse of two days and have absorbed like a good little sponge. It's great the taling of it was superb. Hopefully you will write another that I may be able to enjoy and review every chapter instead of this one Epilogue.

Best of luck and wishes to you and your writing.

lilxseeker chapter 24 . 4/12/2006
o0o0o i love this story!
SweetRose9 chapter 24 . 3/5/2006
Wow... Great Story. I usually don't review. It's been almost a year since i last reviewed but this one really caught my interest. I think theres great potential for a second story and i would be interested in seeing what you come up with if you're willing.
Sam chapter 24 . 2/24/2006
OMG I love your story, my eyes hurt now for continuelessly reading it.
Shoshona chapter 24 . 2/20/2006
I very much enjoyed your story, and I give praise to your excellent vocabulary and adeptness at moving along the plot. I appreciate the prologue and epilogue as a well-executed endeavor to bring the story around full-cycle.

However, I have a few suggestions. I can tell that you sought to make your characters complex and human in the beginning of the story, but this attempt seemed to fade as it progressed. Although Drianna struggled to accept her duty and a new love, her change of heart seemed rather sudden. As for Gadel, his turning was very abrupt, and his sturggle with who he was and who he became was two-dimensional. More flesh and plausibility to these dilemas would improve your story immensely.

My next suggestion is in relation to the setting of you story is the turmoil between two warring kingdoms, the disappearence of Groithiaat the end of the story is questionable at best. Not only was Groithiathe setting for much of the story, and therefore deserving of some sort of rememberance, driving an occupying army out would hardly relieve tensions between two warring nations. I find it difficult to believe that a strong character like Drianna would refuse to recognize the work that comes after conflict. Even including a line like "Although true peace between Danubae and Groithia was a long time in coming..." would be helpful.

I hope that you don't mind the critique, and I hope that it is constructive. Thank you for giving me such a good read!

naivete chica chapter 25 . 1/13/2006
Heyz! I just wana say that this is a wonderful story, with a beautiful plot. This is actually the second time Ive read it.. but I only realised lyk.. half way though. xD ahaha.. Ive read too many fictionpress stories to keep track. _ Keke.. But both times that Ive read this.. I feel sad at the end. ( I loved Gadel so much! He was such a nice boy. He looked after Drianna, and was nice to everyone. But then his father died.. I felt so much empathy. And then he fell in love with Drianna. How cud she leave him lyk that? *cries hysterically* I dunoo.. I just never warmed up to Shane. When Drianna was captured.. I wanted her to love Gadel again so much! '( wah.. whyd he have to become just a heartless bastard? ( *sigh* I wanted it to be Drianna and Gadel so much! *pouts* Oh wellz. I do wish the ending was different, but I still think this is a wonderful story. Gud luck with other stories, and keep writing!

xxoo~ n[a]ivete chic[a]