Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
LaGrid chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
Great chapter. I'm going away for a little while, but I'll come back later okay?
LaGrid chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
LOL. Shane was a girl in your original draft? Your little epilogue at the end greatly amused me. She was disguised as a boy? What is this? LOL. Suffice to say I'm glad this version exists, though the previous ones sound entertaining too :P
LaGrid chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Yeah, I wanted the kiss! Evil temptress.
LaGrid chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
What a beautiful chapter. I know I don't really have to review A LOT and encourage you to continue, when it's already finished but I still want too. I am excited about the Oracle. I wonder how "black" Gadel will react when he crosses path with his former lover. And give a candle to Shane! Ooh-er. Where did that whole "your girlish infatuation holds NOTHING to my burning flame" come from? That man is RED HOT! -fans self-
LaGrid chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Oh hell yeah! I'm having a lot of fun! Their love is really sweet, but I wonder if it will survive when Harvana comes back as a Queen. Will she come back? Gadel seemed teetering on the verge of a blackhole, and now with his love leaving...I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.
LaGrid chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Nealp really reminds me of Caliban from "The Tempest" by Shakespeare. Same simpleton values. Same obsession with a pretty girl. And I think at one point, he tries to rape her too! Though I think her dad saved her, not her bf like here :) Enjoying it immensely. Shane's in the picture too- I wonder what next.
LaGrid chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
LaGrid chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This story has been on here 9 years, but I don't ever remember reading it. Well, I'm in the mood for good literature, and it's really nice to read some, instead of writing some ;)
exstarr chapter 24 . 7/18/2012
Absolutely wonderful storyline! Iread the whole thing from start to finish in one day because it was so well written. Well done!
Animel chapter 24 . 5/24/2012
And now I'll proceed to go into withdrawal from finishing this story. A great read.
Animel chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
Aaaaw yaaaay!

Eep! I'm genuinely scared to read more, I want it to stop right here! But I haven't been able to resist chapter after chapter so far, so I doubt I'll have much luck. Please be a happy ending please be a happy ending...
Animel chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
It's true. I wanted the smoochies. Oh how I wanted them! It is insane to me to be reading this 9 years after you wrote it. I hope you still find this!
balloonfista chapter 23 . 11/3/2011
What an absolutely lovely story! :)

The Imagination Addict chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
hahaha you're such a sadistic writer. it's almost as if you're HAPPILY proclaiming the sadness in your author's note! xD not sure if To Save A Kingdom is the title you want changed since this was written eons ago. but i think it's an okay title. maybe not completely apt, but i cant think of anything else.
The Imagination Addict chapter 3 . 11/2/2011