Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
LaGrid chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Yeah, I wanted the kiss! Evil temptress.
LaGrid chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
What a beautiful chapter. I know I don't really have to review A LOT and encourage you to continue, when it's already finished but I still want too. I am excited about the Oracle. I wonder how "black" Gadel will react when he crosses path with his former lover. And give a candle to Shane! Ooh-er. Where did that whole "your girlish infatuation holds NOTHING to my burning flame" come from? That man is RED HOT! -fans self-
LaGrid chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Oh hell yeah! I'm having a lot of fun! Their love is really sweet, but I wonder if it will survive when Harvana comes back as a Queen. Will she come back? Gadel seemed teetering on the verge of a blackhole, and now with his love leaving...I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.
LaGrid chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Nealp really reminds me of Caliban from "The Tempest" by Shakespeare. Same simpleton values. Same obsession with a pretty girl. And I think at one point, he tries to rape her too! Though I think her dad saved her, not her bf like here :) Enjoying it immensely. Shane's in the picture too- I wonder what next.
LaGrid chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
LaGrid chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This story has been on here 9 years, but I don't ever remember reading it. Well, I'm in the mood for good literature, and it's really nice to read some, instead of writing some ;)
exstarr chapter 24 . 7/18/2012
Absolutely wonderful storyline! Iread the whole thing from start to finish in one day because it was so well written. Well done!
Animel chapter 24 . 5/24/2012
And now I'll proceed to go into withdrawal from finishing this story. A great read.
Animel chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
Aaaaw yaaaay!

Eep! I'm genuinely scared to read more, I want it to stop right here! But I haven't been able to resist chapter after chapter so far, so I doubt I'll have much luck. Please be a happy ending please be a happy ending...
Animel chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
It's true. I wanted the smoochies. Oh how I wanted them! It is insane to me to be reading this 9 years after you wrote it. I hope you still find this!
balloonfista chapter 23 . 11/3/2011
What an absolutely lovely story! :)

Ri
The Imagination Addict chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
hahaha you're such a sadistic writer. it's almost as if you're HAPPILY proclaiming the sadness in your author's note! xD not sure if To Save A Kingdom is the title you want changed since this was written eons ago. but i think it's an okay title. maybe not completely apt, but i cant think of anything else.
The Imagination Addict chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
wow. intense chapter.
Evenstar1389 chapter 23 . 8/2/2011
This the second time ive read this story since 3 years ago... And I find it awesome again xD It's sweet and the story flows~ I never tire of fantasy romances
Thulia chapter 24 . 6/12/2011
Wow.

Your plottting for this wholle story was amaazing.

I could feel the solid structure,and there was none of that

Faffing about some writers haave,the plot was straight forward and Fast moving.

Oh and thumbss up for your authors notes theey kept me amused through out the story. :)

Good luck with future stories.

Byexbye