Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
Sherbaby chapter 3 . 10/20/2003
I've just started your story and I wish I didn't have to head off to school right now because I know I would be glued to my computer reading this. This is such a great story and very gripping. I can't wait to read more and I promise I will review again.

~Rachael
Death Princess chapter 25 . 10/17/2003
OH MY GAWD!

That is so sad... poor poor poor Gadel even though i was rutin 4 Shane thass still sad. I mean its bad enough he lost his mom and dad but then this... sobs... Driannas a bit sad aint she though i mean lovin 2 guys and leadin um on like that. Dont take this personally or anythin im just rambling i know! but that was still sad but realistic hey life is sad after all! anywayz very gud story!
kat6528 chapter 25 . 10/15/2003
Loved it!
Langisell chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
point a) This is an amazing story. completely amazing. I stayed up all night long and read it. It actually altered my sleeping habits. Now I am all crusty and puffy and tired, but i dont care. It was worth it.

point b) YES YES YES YES, Shane won! Shane got the girl! yes. I hate whats-his-butt. I just hate him. arg! He was so... annoying. Just commanding. like "Come here, wench." arg! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU for letting SHane get Dri.

point c) Alright. I finished reading this story. Ya! Then i went and tried to read more stories... but there are no mroe stories! AH! How can there be no more stories? not even a few poems? Nada. This is it! No... It cant be. And you were talking aobut working on other stories and stuff, but are there any more? no! I want to read a Pirates of the Carrabean Fic! Now! I want more! please! Its like telling someone I'll take you shopping for new school clothes and then buying them only a sock. Don't get me wrong, this story is great. I loved it but where are the others! publish more now, please!

point d) I loved the ending- how you tied everything up in the epiloug. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

point e) I thought the Power were amazing. It was a great addition to this story. Its all mysterious and cool like. o...

point f) GET TYPING! I WANT MORE STORIES SOON... please?

Thanks for listening to my ranting!

Langsiell
hopeless romantic chapter 25 . 9/23/2003
WOW! Just WOW! AMAZING STORY! I absolutly love it! I really hope that you write more chapters! But i have to say this is one of the best stories I have ever read on fanfiction!
Charmed-1 chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
I liked the story but all the I (I this I that)annoyed the hell out of me.
I am Gone chapter 25 . 9/19/2003
Now I see why you have so many great is an excelent story you have here.

I can't see why you are not published.
MimiGhost chapter 25 . 9/6/2003
such a beautiful fic

write more
AlienVision chapter 25 . 8/27/2003
yay, i read all of this today, and i luv it...yeah! thanx!
AltoidMonkey chapter 25 . 8/22/2003
Nice! Was rootin 4 Shane and Dri all along. Good work!
AltoidMonkey chapter 18 . 8/22/2003
Yeah! Go magical healing kisses!
AltoidMonkey chapter 15 . 8/22/2003
That was good!
AltoidMonkey chapter 14 . 8/22/2003
Great work! This story kix ass and I love how you've developed the characters so well.

It wold be funny if Knowlu in a spastic fit of Collin's disease tries to propose to Dri.
AltoidMonkey chapter 12 . 8/22/2003
I liked the spunky eight -year old Drianna. YOur writing style kix ass, and I hope that Dri returns back to the plucky and independent girl that she used to be. Not some "Oh Gadel, Gadel!" chick
Jaede Loriele Alyn chapter 25 . 8/14/2003
I love you! and the story! Go Shane!I've always rooted for Shane, throughout the whole story. I think I'm in love with him!lol... great great great great (can't write it enough) story.

~Jaede