Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
AltoidMonkey chapter 15 . 8/22/2003
That was good!
AltoidMonkey chapter 14 . 8/22/2003
Great work! This story kix ass and I love how you've developed the characters so well.

It wold be funny if Knowlu in a spastic fit of Collin's disease tries to propose to Dri.
AltoidMonkey chapter 12 . 8/22/2003
I liked the spunky eight -year old Drianna. YOur writing style kix ass, and I hope that Dri returns back to the plucky and independent girl that she used to be. Not some "Oh Gadel, Gadel!" chick
Jaede Loriele Alyn chapter 25 . 8/14/2003
I love you! and the story! Go Shane!I've always rooted for Shane, throughout the whole story. I think I'm in love with him!lol... great great great great (can't write it enough) story.

Jaede
Mellisau8 chapter 25 . 8/7/2003
whoa, i don't know what to day. sad/happy ending. poor Gadel, but yippee for shane. *sigh* that was a good story. u really honestly should send this story to a publisher or something. i hope u write a sequel or something!
Loralak chapter 25 . 8/7/2003
BRAVO! THIS WAS THE FUNNEST STORY TO READ! i love you. jk. :P but holy moly your mind.. i have to steal it. when it comes to writing a story for me... i'm brain dead. lol. i really like Gadel in the beginning but then moved on to Shane when he came into the story again. i'm also very sure that you'll get many many more raving reviews from many more people.. your story will be a success! maybe even one day it will turn into a movie! or a published book! ahahaahhahaa.. anything can happen ;) i can't wait till you'l l start the next story bout pirates... i love johnny depp too and he really inspired me from that movie lol... he was great! wel then untill your next story,

Loralak
bobae chapter 25 . 8/7/2003
great ending. i can just hear the epilogue rolling with music playing in the background. ) keep up the good work! i love reading your writing.
S. Breland chapter 25 . 8/6/2003
YAY!

Heeh, I like Shane. *melts*

It's a really really really really good story!

Keep writing! I'm a fan, at least.

Pix
cheler chapter 25 . 8/5/2003
i just read all of your story, and wow. my mom is probably mad at me that i wasted hours on the computer, but oh well, cause i don't think they were wasted! you're such a great writer, and even though the idea for this story has been used before, you tell so well that it seems to be a whole new world opening up. ok, you rock! i can't wait to read more stories from you, and if they're as good as this one then i will worship you as a goddess for all eternity! i want to write as good as you! please write more soon! (i want to spend another afternoon reading your stories instead of doing my summer homework like i'm supposed to!)
Tessandra chapter 25 . 8/5/2003
Wow . . . it's . . . it's . . . OVER! *Sob!* I love this story. I think you did a wonderful job with it, and the last few chapter were FABULOUS! Made me cry. *sniff* And I feel so sad about Gadel, but I'm really, REALLY happy that she married Shane. You should so try to publish this. _.

And a PIRATE story! YAY! I totally love PotC. Johnney Depp . . . Orlanddo Bloom . . . *sigh*

Anyway, I LOVED this story, and can't wait for the next to come out! (In case you can't tell, I'm overly hyper today. I'm leaving for Paris in eight hours. _.)

This is definately one of my favorite stories, and you did a wonderful job tying it all together, developing charactors, and making it a fast-paced and enjoying read.

Tess
Vikkixx chapter 25 . 8/4/2003
A wonderful end to a wonderful story.
Zabella chapter 25 . 8/3/2003
That was a wonderful ending.

I feel very sorry for her first love, but they all had to live by the choices they had made, for good or for bad.
SakuraBlossoms chapter 25 . 8/3/2003
Oh wow! Such a cute story! Atlhough secretlty, I was wishing that Drianna and Gadel would get together, the ending was still very satisfying. Great job!
Lisa chapter 25 . 8/3/2003
Wonderful story... Except Gadel didn't end up with Drianna. :( Well, I'll try to make up an alternative ending, like you suggested, but it still won't be the same.

Perhaps you can make a "sister" story to this, and tell about what happened to Gadel? That would surely satisfy me... and the other Gadel fans. Just a suggestion.

Well, to conclude, bravo on the hours you've kept me entertained when I read this story. I do hope you'll write another tale.
flea-bitten grey chapter 25 . 8/3/2003
we! that was awesome! very well-written :). i enjoyed every minute of it ).
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »