Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
AW :)

*sigh*
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 14 . 9/24/2010
DAMNIT

I was rooting for the kiss, most certainly.

But now I'm love drunk and randomly giggling
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 10 . 9/24/2010
You tell her, shane!
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
Yay!

I've been waiting for Shane. Even though we don't know him very well, I think I like him best. Better than Gadel, fo' sho'.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Oh no! Why can't Shane come? D:
Dwindling Fire chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
I HATE YOU! why'd you have to write such an awesomely addictive story for and WHY OH WHY did I have to discover it just before my exams :/

It's 2 in the morning and I'm meant to be studying for my final exams in approx. 7 and a half hours. with bou half of those being sleep. another half being travelling, another hald being hauling my ass outa bed and changing and being at school on time. f.m.l. :

but I don't hate you. I guess. and XOMG SHANE! from the beginning it was obvious that Shane was gonna be a major dude! but I was wrong bout the scar...even if it was flashing or whatev :/

kay, my rant is done. I shall continue reading on the morrow! kthxxbyee :))
Dwindling Fire chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
umm, freaky muchh? lol LOVE IT!
Dwindling Fire chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
:O
Dwindling Fire chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
likelikelike! I've always loved this type of stuff but it's hard to find ones that can satisfy me. so THANK YOU cause so far so good :))
Dwindling Fire chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
no! that was mean :(
Dwindling Fire chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
I like! bet the mark on her shoulder is gonna come back to prove who she is or something later on...Shane was oh sho shweet!
Toothpicky12 chapter 24 . 8/12/2010
Sorry I did not review the other chapters, but I would like you to know that I really enjoyed this story, and I loved all the characters! :)
BadBatzMaru chapter 23 . 7/28/2010
I really dislike how you had the story end up...I like Gadol better than Shane :( But I do like your writing style, and how it seems almost fairy-tale-esque. It was a little cliche, which is okay, but you did make it original...Kind of have mixed feelings about this story..
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 24 . 6/29/2010