Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
Tara chapter 8 . 4/19/2003
OMG! Please PLease Please write more!
FlyingPhish chapter 8 . 4/19/2003
hurry up...yay!
Estelle Stafford chapter 8 . 4/19/2003
I loved it, I can't wait to see what Shane will say or do. How will Gadel feel, I wonder?
Tara chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
Please write more soon! This is really good and I'm desperately in need of good reading!

FlyingPhish chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
loving this, please continue
nagenya chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
I really like the story plot you've set up for yourself! Gadel is quite the romantic So much pain and heartbreak in the future..*sob* lol...well, update soon! I'll be checking.
Estelle Stafford chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
I love this story. I do wonder what would happen if Gadel knew who she was?
Venus15 chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
Oh my goodness! I love this story so much! It's really good. You've done a great job doing first person! I've gotten a very good idea of who Havara is without you telling me! Excellent writing! Keep up the good work! Will you email me when you update again? I'm so excited for the next part! I hope everything works out for them!
Shui Sheng chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
Sweet story. Your characters have been well-developed. I hope everything works out well for Drianna and Gadel... but what am I saying? Of course it will. _ Keep on writing.
Sarah chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
Ok...this story is goin pretty good so far. The plot is intriguing. Though I must admit i think that you should develop Gadel's character a bit more...i dunno make him seem a bit less perfect and predictable. It's fun to have sum1 you think you completely comprehend just do a 180 and surprise you.

Another thing is i think you should've given Drianna/Hazara a bit more rebellious nature to becoming a slave to her enemy. Her attitude is a bit too "go with the flow". I understand she loves Gadel but the fact that her feathers aren't fuffled too much with her friend going to war to kill her people is not what i'd expect it to be.

I'm afraid i'm criticizing you a bit too much so i'm gonna start on my nice thoughts about your fic now.

At first i just skimmed past this story not really even curious about it, but for some reason i started reading it and was pleasantly surprised to find it appealing. There is alot you can do with this story and i have a feeling that you wont dissapoint your readers. I really hope you continue with this story because it looks entertaining. I'll be on a look out for your updates so i hope you post a new chapter soon.
tffny012 chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
wow! it is really good! it makes you wonder what happenes to the queen and shane and everybody! it was really sad to read that the uncle died!
Anon E. Mouse chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
I must admit, this is an enchanting story. I do hope you will add more to it soon, though I see you already update often. :-) Charming story.
The Searcher chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
I LOVE IT! Write more soon please!
LPScissorhands chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
this is great! keep writing, i look forward to reading more, i plan on looking to see if yuv written more at least once a day. that's how much i enjoy it :)
LiNdSaY.AP chapter 6 . 4/17/2003
very very good! I adore your style of writing. It's awesome. Your plot kicks some serious butt and I can't wait to hear more! Contact me to let me know when ther's more!
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »