Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
tffny012 chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
wow! it is really good! it makes you wonder what happenes to the queen and shane and everybody! it was really sad to read that the uncle died!
Anon E. Mouse chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
I must admit, this is an enchanting story. I do hope you will add more to it soon, though I see you already update often. :-) Charming story.
The Searcher chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
I LOVE IT! Write more soon please!
LPScissorhands chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
this is great! keep writing, i look forward to reading more, i plan on looking to see if yuv written more at least once a day. that's how much i enjoy it :)
LiNdSaY.AP chapter 6 . 4/17/2003
very very good! I adore your style of writing. It's awesome. Your plot kicks some serious butt and I can't wait to hear more! Contact me to let me know when ther's more!
Estelle Stafford chapter 6 . 4/17/2003
I love it, I can't wait to see what is next. Update soon please. Please. Please. Please.
Estelle Stafford chapter 5 . 4/17/2003
I see some sparks are flying.
Estelle Stafford chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
Oh my, I feel sorry for her. Will she ever see Shane again?
S. Breland chapter 5 . 4/16/2003
Oh wow...

That's really good.

I'm bad at writing in first person. I try, but I have little skill for it, unless it's a narrative or parody on my life. Or something like that.

Seriously, I think that Havara (lol, forgot her real name already...) should marry someone from insert name of country at war here and sort of forge a new alliance or something? I dunno, I'm just musing. Ignore me. :-D

You're a fantastic writer!

Pix
vintagepostcard chapter 5 . 4/16/2003
I love the plot! This is awesome!
Weathered chapter 5 . 4/16/2003
Still good! Update soon
Ms Urania chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
I like this so far. It flows well and I'm interested in what will happen to Havara next. However, you have a few spelling mistakes which distract from the story. Besides that good work!
Sweetvenom1 chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
I love this story and I hope that you will update it soon. Havara is a good character, but she seems too neutral about her enslavement. she doesn't really struggle but she doesn't really accept it. but other than that everything is great.
Weathered chapter 3 . 4/10/2003
Yay, you updated! *grin* I like your writing style, good description, and your characters are believable. Update soon!
shapeshifterchik13 chapter 3 . 4/9/2003
This is such a good story! You have to up date soon, I can't believe how fast I got hooked on it!
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »