Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is a very good start, I like it.
sooner or later its over chapter 24 . 6/26/2009
excellent story i really enjoyed it :)
D. B. Shell chapter 24 . 6/26/2009
love love love it! the end is almost anticlimatic but its not, and i don't know how you pulled that off but virtual high five! lol
Sel chapter 14 . 6/6/2009
I have no idea who I want her to end up with.

I sort of want her to end up with Shane but... I just don't know!
Beyond Imagination chapter 24 . 5/18/2009
I loved this story! it was so creative. The love triangle was really thought out well and i really am glad that she ended up with shane :) I hope you keep up the good work with all of your stories and i hope to be reading many more from you! congratulations on an excellent story.

-beyond imagination
HelgaBertoni chapter 24 . 5/18/2009
Loved it!
thepiemaster chapter 24 . 5/17/2009
So anti-climatic. Its feels like its just the bones of the story. It's interesting enough to keep my attention for a whole day and its now 1:17am. I think you should edit it and consider publishing it. I'm going to bed now.
thepiemaster chapter 17 . 5/17/2009
I don't understand this girl. How can she so easily dismiss Gadel's love? And what's she gonna tell Shane about the fact that they already had sex? OMG its 12:30am and I'm still going!
AEJ325 chapter 24 . 3/17/2009
Awe, it's over.

Sadness. I gotta say, it was a great story.
AEJ325 chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
Ahh! Shane!

... Ahh!
AEJ325 chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
Thanks for the sounder-outer stuff at the bottom, that helped. I wasn't sure I was reading the names (and etc.) right.

Something bad is gunna happen isn't it?

Sigh.
AEJ325 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Man, I'm completely in love with this stor it's great.

I can't believe it's only the 5th chapter. It seams like it should be well into the book by now.
earlkgm chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
the foreshadowing in the last sentence mad me sad. :(

but good use of it. :)
AJ southern chapter 24 . 3/10/2009
Aw so good and so sweet! Definately love this re-write! Sequel? Well done. : )
Uniquely Proud chapter 24 . 3/9/2009
A great ending to a lovely story! :D
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »