Reviews for To Save a Kingdom
Kaybookworm chapter 24 . 10/27/2008
W-O-W! I think that's all I can say. There were parts in your story that were a little discripive, (The Romace scenes) But every other part was wonderful. I kind of hope to see you come back and right again to! Great job!
atreyu love chapter 23 . 8/14/2008
Gadel lived, but he lived a sad life.

and him talking to Sprites?

i feel bad for him because he still loved her

even after all that happened.
atreyu love chapter 22 . 8/14/2008
I hope Gadel does not die.

i love him D:
atreyu love chapter 18 . 8/14/2008
something bad is definitely going to happen!

and he asked her to marry him! SHANE IS ADORABLE!
atreyu love chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
the power or love. hahahaha.
atreyu love chapter 15 . 8/14/2008
LOVE shane!

sleeping in the same bed? scandalous :P
scorpiomajesty chapter 24 . 6/21/2008
Really good! I was sorry to see it end. I did think that there would be enough for a sequel, however. And I think that I'd like to see the previous versions, too!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 24 . 5/16/2008
Although this story has an interesting plotline, I don't think that the characters were explored enough. After I finished it, I didn't get a real sense of the characters - I didn't come to love them or even to distinguish them as individuals. It's mainly because they were just so typical. I didn't really see anything special that belonged to 'them,' (each of them, individually), if you know what I mean.

An example of really good character representation can be found in Myrika's stories...take your pick. Personally, I prefer Trouble Starts with a Q, because it's a lighthearted story and the main characters are so compelling. And they're not compelling because they're perfect, either. Their flaws are put out for the reader to see; they're very blatant, yet a part of their personalities. And it's just something you accept and don't resent, because you know it's just a part of who they are. Without those flaws, they wouldn't be the same characters. I doubt I would like them as much, either.

That's what I'm looking for. I understand that you were trying to go for that 'historical/fantasy tale' with the prologue and the epilogue, and yes, your story was good; but for it to be phenominal you need to engage the readers in the characters themselves, as well. Make them real. Make them someone I could meet today or tomorrow. Or someone I already met.

Just my opinion.
sammygurl262316 chapter 24 . 4/16/2008
I feel so sorry for Gadel... :( It makes my heart break that he wasn't able to get the Drianna but then I'm also happy that Shane got Drianna...

Isn't it Ironic? :)
littlemelonatplay chapter 22 . 2/19/2008
if your still looking for a new title. here are a few choices: tempting fate, determined destiny, or salvaging the past, present, and future. yeah, stuff along those lines. lovely story btw.
littlemelonatplay chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
yes! i hope drianna will stay with shane. i was so disappointed when she slept with gadel. but this ending is very sweet. i love it!
serendipity90 chapter 20 . 12/15/2007
nice
Words.Love.Music chapter 24 . 11/14/2007
it's a good story but i would have liked it if you wrote about what happened to Timmy.

but otherwise great story :)!
sweetgirl8353 chapter 24 . 11/10/2007
I love this story! I love Shane and Drianna together, way better then Drianna and Gadel. I'm so sad that its over.
Mysticol chapter 24 . 10/27/2007
Overall it is a good story and I like it a lot :)
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »