Reviews for McHell
Fara chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
This seems like everyone's visit to Micky Dee's. That's why I don't go there.
Fara chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
This seems like everyone's visit to Micky Dee's. That's why I don't go there.
Sethosayher chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Funny as hell.
Decadent Masochist chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
hahahahah awsome. I could actually see that happening.
OldJoe chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
That was possibly the most satisfying story I ever read. Go Donovan!
AlleyNitter122183 chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
OMG lol *dies from laughing so hard* Love it! Got to write more of these! *can't stop laughing and walks away*
*still laughing*
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
*laughing* This reminds me of the last time my family went to Mc D's once. Theres 9 of us all together, no kidding so it... interesting. I don't think they've every had such a big order at the local place. _
LB
radcliffe-n-felton chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Hi,I'm an author from .net,and though I don't visit .com much or have read any interesting fics here,I gotta admit,your fic is the most interesting that I've read so far!I liked the part,"You'd better stop breeding"!LOL!
caf chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Very nice! It held my attention the entire time. You're obviously a great writer. But you know that. Do you have other Donovan stories? He's a fun character.
tangible mandible chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
That was really good. I love the "By the way-stop breeding." line. You have no idea how often I've wanted to say that to people! You've got good characterization, but I would work a little on mood. Other than that, good work! It's always nice to read something well-written on this site.
Jules9588 chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
I love this. Donovan reminds me of a person I know named Ryan...
I love this story. It's just funny, yet it has intelligent language...a great little read.
Saturday chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
The only thing I can think of to say: LOL!
-Saturday
Lucy Hawthorne chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Excuse me a moment, I have to stop laughing at Donovan's comment "Stop breeding"

by the way, this has been bugging me for awhile. You keep saying using strait but using it in a way that refers to being in a line. The proper term for that is straight.

sorry, it really irked me. lol, and besides, you said leave critical reviews...I think I've been WAY too kind in the last few. heeheehee
FoxxieFantasy chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
i really really liked this...i even read every single word!...great job..(in class...lol)...well great
Josee Poesee chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Wow that baby must have been born with clogged arteries lol their shakes are made out oil and crap its not even real ice cream! ew.. well it does taste good. Shit now i have a craving for a MD vanilla milk shake.. grr and they close in 10 mins.. *sigh* no shake tonight. Great story! Donovan and Elwyn are so my fav.

*~* Dy *~*