Reviews for Hired Help
Binkybaby chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
ummmmm
abc123 chewy chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
can't wait for an update! really good story
IC HOT chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
not too shaby! Keep up the good work! Update soon!
lil.ditzy chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
hehe Sure...bobby will find her...and fall in love with her too huh? Good Job! And update soon...*checks date* Yeah after a year I think this story ends then huh?
lil.ditzy chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Ouch...that really hurts. Gosh! Go cheat and expect someone to take you back? Review soon pleaz
Miss-Pirate chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
o i like the story so far! bobby sounds hot! i wonder whats going to happen.. hmm.. please hurry and update!
Wolfie Star26 chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
yea i hope Bobby finds her and falls in love with her, cuz i really hate Steve. please update soon.
CynicInLove chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
hey there! im definitely intruiged by this story. it doesnt look like anything too serious but u never know. please update soON!
tesuka- chan chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
*drools* That Bobby guy sure looks hot! Hahaha! _
Oo nga pala... FEI-FEI! I didn't know you have another fic! *raises eyebrow* Well, it is well-written and the plot (though quite predictable) is interesting! Let me guess, Bobby finds her and they fall in love with each other. MWAHAHAHA! That SHOULD happen! I mean, why else would you make the detective guy deliciously hot? *cackles* I love these stories... LOL.
Ei, miss you dear! Hope you'll do well in La Salle (?)! Well, write soon! _
fairydust chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must CONTINUE... MUST
heather chapter 2 . 6/10/2003
i like this story and evern though it seemes to be so far a clasic romance i haope you will continue the story
JuNeMaNgO chapter 2 . 5/17/2003
update ASAP! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
JuNeMaNgO chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
wow! i love this chapter! :)
Sani chapter 2 . 5/2/2003
The story is pretty good! Can't believe Steve would do such a thing especially when it seems like he loves her.
NthNinth chapter 2 . 5/1/2003
interesting start, unique idea, please continue!