Reviews for Hired Help
non chapter 2 . 4/25/2003
This is really good so far. I think that you should devolop the characters more though. Waiting for an update early.

NON
Cecilia chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
This is great. Really good start. I hope that you will write more soon!
camry maxwell chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
hey there! another good chappie! and it's getting to the interesting part oo. *sigh* wish i can write like you in this sense. at least it gets straight to the point wihtout anyone complaining that the story is too slow. WAH! hehe! that aside, SARS is here in the philippines! please try to stay away from it, okay? that's all! _ see ya soon!

camry
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
Your story has a very well written oientation and it definitely sets the scene for an excellent story. I can't wait for your next chapter. I will have to remember this story for futher reading.

Keep it up.

~Silver
lynne chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
please continue oh please please please! thanks gotta go bye bye
Bedazzled789 chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
Plz keeps the chapters comin' i think uve got a good stor here!
Bedazzled789 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Wow, this sounds really kool, i like wots hapeening, gotta go read the nxt chap now...*runs off and slumps in her chair*
non chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
wow, this story is great. Has some real potential so far. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE or else i will die and won't review. I hate it when people write a great beginning and they never update. IT DRIVES ME NUTS. Anyways, i will stop blabbing now and once more say that your story sounds great so far
babble chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
nakakabitin yung story... but other than that, wala na. Ok lahat, as in, ang galing-galing mo fefe! napicture ko kasi yung stroy :)
camry maxwell chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
hey there darling! wai! i'm your first reviewer! i'm your first reviewer! wope! *camry dances around like an idiot* nyahahahaha! hehe! couldn't help it. i'm so happy now! hm...you know who seki toshihiko is? he's the voice actor of my darling duo, and i just realized he's also the voice actor of Sanzo from saiyuki! hahaha! the irony of it all! _ hehe! anyway, that aside, i loved the chapter! yes, it still needs some work like empahsis on the characteristics and shit, but you're a growing writer. _ it'll get easier.

camry

ps. loving it by the second. hope you don't abandon it like the other one. yes, yes, you said you just stopped writing it for a while, but darling, you do realize that you'll have a hard time with 2 stories, right? _ concentrate on the one that's better and the one that has the entire story laid out on your head. ciao!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2