Reviews for Memoirs of a Supernaturally Unstable Mind
Sun Rose Fox chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
upon meeting this character i wld say "ooh get off the horse vampy! man!" but hey its all well written. he i like how the vamp gets worked up over a chalk board! hehe...
MadHatterDora chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
I was wondering when you were going to get the meat of the story. Now we actually may be getting somewhere. ;) Once again, a stunning display of words. Keep it up.

Tabitha, The Mad Hatter
Sarryn chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
I enjoyed the complicated sentence syntax. It reminds me of an earlier period of writing, which I quite enjoy. There are a few instances when I believe a word was used incorrectly, even in its arhaic and obsolete form, but, aside from that, this is a nearly flawless piece of writing, if a bit slow plot wise. The cynical derision proves to be a masochistic draw-perhaps drug? All in all, I wish more writers would have the decency to post stories with some degree of proper grammar.
Elizavetta Santiago Manadez chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
It is quite humorous how you characterize the mortals. Though I must say, at times it is quite derogitory and not all of them deserve such a verbal assault (and those who do deserve it most ironically are in all likelyhood never going to even lay their eyes upon this work).

I am also quite impressed by your vocabluary, though it is rather flowery in some areas and I can't help but think that you are trying to 'show off' to the mortals you seem to enjoy belittling.

All together I find that you do seem to go on about nothing at length, but somehow make it such that it is a pleasure to read.

Yes, pomposity does come with age, but I gauge that you are not that old, and are but a mere mortal yourself. Intriguing to find that humans still like to imagine what it is like to be on of us. And some I might add, do a very convincing job of it.

Discounting anything that I may have just said that may prove otherwise, I do encourage you to continue. I am interested in how you will play this out and if you will truly capture what it is to be a vampire.

Yours Truly,

Elizavetta Santiago Manadez
demon stiletto chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
This has got to be one of the most interesting things I have read in quite some time. Who ever knew that a piece of fiction that so far pertains to nothing but 'bashing' the human race could be so delightfully amusing, not to mention, just plain funny at times.

I must say, you have a real talent for prosing. There are those (like me) who desperately try to sound sophisticated and enlightened, but instead come off sounding like an idiot simply because they are just as ignorant as everyone else. *insert laughter here*

I will continue to check up on this little piece every now and again. I am interested in what is to come. Please continue writing!
Talia Falcon chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
This is, to say the least, genius. I really really like it. It sounds just like a vamp. The writing is wonderful. Also, thanks for reviewing my stuff.
Mystic Kiwi chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
Well, the kiwis dont get it, but i do! "stop pretending to be stupid" mr. pepper said. screw him, how was i supposed to know india was in two places in the stupid index. oh, eah, thanks to your supreme genius the kiwi's have now begun beak clacking as opposed to clapping and falling on their asses. Finally, those cute furry useless but oh so cuddly little critters have done something intelligent... other than the great rebellion of course. i need to update that. well, anyla, that would make a cool name. Anyla. HA! I"M USING IT! IT"S MY NAME! *looks around* mine, all, mine. I heard Evanessence on the radio today, they are good. now i need their CD. have you heard The Used? Their good,m but their heavy metal or "alternative" at least, i think thats what alternative is. well, if i wish to get any sleep tonight before snuffles the wondorus dog (aka Ariel) comes in, i must go now. tchau!

Took me long enoguh to review huh? you should volunteer at the animal shelter... yeah, whatever talk to you in CG.
MadHatterDora chapter 2 . 4/11/2003
Very articulate. You insult with such a tone that it falls pleasant upon the ear, or in this case, the eye. I await the next installment, for I am lacking of anything much more to do. Such is the purgatorial state I am assigned to.

Signed,

Tabitha, The Insane )
Loganberry chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
How *do* you keep this stuff up? It's so pompous it's beyond belief - just right for the character!

(And yes, you were right; I am British.)
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
hello, self! i wanted an email, ok! my friends & fans have forsaken me. but then again, i am always forlorn and cut off, and that's why we have good friends like writing. and malik...*glomps him* well, i must disperse now self, in order to be despondent and bored better...*sighs* die world.
Mystic Kiwi chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
extremely superb. the kiwis were applauding, but being creatures with only two legs, the clapping cuased them to fall and bruise there asses. nothing worse then a bruised kiwi butt. Well you really hafta contiune this. and then we can start our Lilah fic...only it wount be a lilah fic, it'll be a lilah's not so evil good twin fic. yeah, whatever you knew that. i must depart, the kiwis are attempting to applaud again, and i'm out of imaginary bandaids!

-Mystic Kiwi
MadHatterDora chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Fascinating. Though I am only a lowly mortal, I can vaguely remember such feelings, and long for them. You see, I am an old soul bound to the earth. You should read one of my poems, 'The Dark Gift', I think that you may enjoy it.

T.L
Loganberry chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
42 is ample reply, good vampire. ;)

I'm impressed at your dedication in keeping up this ridiculous vampire-speak for so long! I can just imagine some not very good Vincent Price impersonator reading this at an audition... certainly it would have to be someone British (though we don't all talk like this!). I can't imagine a vampire using the word "christen", though!
oh viscosity chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Very awesome vocabulary...It makes you sound very gothic, which i gather you are. Are you going to continue the story? i think you should, it was really fascinating. Good stuff!

(p.s. awesome taste in movies...speshly princess bride totoro and monty python!)