Reviews for Every Secret
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
That's a really nice first chapter. I look forward to reading the rest!
FeelingPeachy chapter 46 . 11/21/2013
I am just dying now. Dying and living all over again! The ending was just so sad and beautiful. I always wanted to read a sad ending story. Please tell me you have a sequal though. Pretty please?
Dominique Diane chapter 46 . 8/26/2013
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Marjulie chapter 46 . 7/11/2012
I loved it! The ending left a bittersweet lump in my throat. Clare gained some, she lost some. It's realistic. She knew the risks and the odds of being together with Josh, it didn't look good. I respect her, she has the ability to think for herself.
Melting dew chapter 46 . 8/12/2011
Hey, the end left me in tears. Maybe that was because I am feeling sentimental because of what is going on in my life. I just wanted to tell you.. You are a damn good writer, you have a bit of Nicholas Sparks in you. :-)
Genato chapter 46 . 2/14/2011
I don't know why you ended it. nothing got resolved.
charm en route chapter 46 . 11/12/2010
Hm, it's kind of weird. I was basically rooting for them to get together this entire story but I'm actually really happy about the decision she made. She really thought it through and made the right choice. :)

The only thing I really have to say is that I kind of wish you had mentioned his gang a bit more. Usually gangs are prominent in someone's life and yet it was only mentioned once or twice and in reference to the creepy dude following her on the street.

Anyway, good job. :)
Non-m chapter 46 . 7/13/2009
Great story! Very well-paced and captivating. I read the whole story in one go. I loved it. What separates your story from the rest is your voice. You have a very strong and clear voice. You should definitely try publishing it; it would be a shame if this story was just lost out here on

On a side note, I really liked the end of the story. It shows that you have a lot of control to end the story that way and not just have them end up together. Once again, great story.
Knowledge is Power chapter 46 . 3/29/2009
i hope there is a sequal to all this drama. i like it
Susan chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
One note: if it takes 30 minutes to DRIVE to the cliff, it'll take a lot longer than 1 hour to walk back.
sexylibra224 chapter 46 . 12/12/2008
i like this story but i dont think you should have ended it like that but it was great you should do a sequel about what happens when she moves there and all that stuff or somthing like that
D-Mish chapter 46 . 5/9/2008
I liked this story, the realism to it. But i was actually really disapointed with the ending. I dont think they should have gotten together, but i would have liked it to end with them having a sweet kiss, not one where she told herself not to kiss him back. She still should have left, but a sweet kiss would have suited it more, i recon.

Good story though. Quite, disturbing really. Not sure if i liked the thing with Erin though. But like i said, didnt like the ending spefically.
Annie chapter 25 . 12/20/2007
It doesn't add up. Her mother was missing for one night, possibly one day and one night. She couldn't have already been at Gran's when Clare called if it takes three days to drive.
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 46 . 9/23/2007
wow.

this was so ...

well ... sad ... and ... so human.

i dont rly read these kind of stories. and this one was so realistic, wat with all its angst and everything. no happy endings and stuff. and there were times when i thought she'd be ok with the dad, like with the movie bit near the beginning.

this was pretty touching. :D but i enjoyed this. its good to have a change sometimes i guess.

but anyway, i enjoyed this. :D

yay! this is review 200! :D
helloxhorse chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This story is simply amazing. It definitely kept me in suspense the whole time. I enjoy how creative it is- No happy or definite ending, like real life. I love your writing.
213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »