Reviews for Every Secret
lilproblem chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Wow. I'm hooked on it already...
Katie Jean chapter 18 . 9/17/2004
Wow, that was great. Really great. You got some really really good descriptions in there, like the floor creaking from her sneakers, the grime, etc. It gives you the feeling of it being kinda creepy there. If you added more, your readers would be like...freaked out for her, but hey, its a great start and a lot of progress. Some more good descriptions were of when Erin was talking to Clare and she looked up and saw the hope etc on her face, thats good. Keep it up, see if you can't add more too. For once, more IS better. But it was great! I can't wait for the next chap. (And although I hate waiting, that was a really great ending)
TalkingMime chapter 18 . 9/16/2004
... Don't we all love cliffhangers?
Haha, well, I guess there'll be another side of Josh that we will discover... hopefully soon!
siham the archer chapter 18 . 9/15/2004
O... what's gonna happen? Something exciting? Oh i need to know. Keep writing.
siham the archer chapter 17 . 9/5/2004
Wow this chapter was pretty deep. Especially at the end. I'm glad you updated this it's a really good story. Keep writing!
Katie Jean chapter 17 . 9/4/2004
Hey, great chap. I love the ending line, excellent. Man, I can't wait for the next chap, update soon. Anyway, add more description. Like say... whats the weather? cool night or warm? rain? stars? What'd his friend look like? Any distinguishing features? How does josh walk, stiffly? Casually? Smoothly? etc. Maybe a limp? He's in a gang, maybe he got in a fight. Any scars? Say... a scar on his lip? Really common on guys who get in fights. Anyway, think about that, a lil more description would like... Say this was a movie, it'd change it from black and white to color. Still a great movie, but with color its just...better, lol. Anyway, think about it and update soon! Great chap.
TalkingMime chapter 17 . 9/4/2004
Wow, two new chapters. Yay! Well, now you've really sparked my interest in if anything is going to be happening between Clare and Josh in the future and how the family will pull through financially.
Katie Jean chapter 15 . 8/30/2004
Yeah, actuall I do have you on my author list or whatever it is, and I have noticed you update a lot, lol. But sure, if you'd like I'll take you off and you can email me. That'd be really nice actually. But either way, it doesn't bother me when I get a bunch of emails saying you reposted. I just double check and delete. But my email is . Up to you.
siham the archer chapter 16 . 8/30/2004
YAY a new chapter. um.. write more... yeah.
Angel-In-Black chapter 16 . 8/30/2004
cheers for the e-mail! great to see another chapter up, and I'm definitely looking forward to see Josh make a come back.
Frozen Music Note chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
The first chapter was intense! I really like your writing style and the story you have setup. The characters are really well developed too. Going on my favorites list so I can catch up later.
lilleo chapter 15 . 8/22/2004
aloha, i have you on author alert! honestly that thing makes mi life so much easier, but now i have tons of chappies to read becos ive bin on hols 4 two weeks!
TalkingMime chapter 15 . 8/18/2004
It would be really cool to recieve a personal notice from the author with each update, but I'd rather not leave my email address online, so I'll just be checking in every week or so.
Anyway, it seems like we get to know a little more about Erin, who seems rather nice. Kind of hard for me to hate her now, even though she is Josh's girlfriend.
siham the archer chapter 15 . 8/17/2004
Nice chapter. I have you on author alert and I prefer it that way thank you. Well maybe Claire should go on one of those dates just for fun to see what happens. Well you don't have to listen to me you're the author. Keep writing!
Angel-In-Black chapter 15 . 8/16/2004
sure, I'd love to get e-mails that aren't spam for a change!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »