Reviews for Every Secret
Chaotic.goth chapter 46 . 3/2/2006
I just finished your story! It was wonderful! It kept me itching to come back to it whenever i could and thinking about it when i couldnt read it! Thanks for the good story and I hope to see a sequel! Keep up the good work!
Sunne chapter 22 . 2/24/2006
I'm still addictedly hooked to this. This chapter was heartbreakingly sad. Their mother is shitty if she walks out on her three kids with *him* in the house. Yes, him, their father. Why would a mother do that? Walk out and leave her children with an abusive father? Pure lunacy if you ask me. Your character Erin reminds me of a girl I went to high school with. Not her personality. I'm not sure but when I read a part of your story with her in it I always visualize this girl I went to high school with. I also wasn't even friends with that girl. Its just strange. I feel an impending confrontation with Josh coming up. He's so dreamy *sighs* haha...I'm not that daft. He's a good one!

Sunne
Sunne chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Wow, my eyes were glued to my computer screen with just the first chapter. The suspence you portray through your writing is real and extremely catching making the reader addicted instantly. I noticed a few errors in your writing, like fragments. However, your writing in this story appears to be written as mainly the girl's thoughts and we tend to think in fragments at times so it fits. If that makes sense. I'm intrigued by the gang of boys and the guy the girl ran into. Obviously, judged by your summary this is the group of boys this girl befriends, but I still can't help but be a good one.

Sunne
TalkingMime chapter 46 . 2/23/2006
I really liked how this turned out. The ending was rewally fitting, and probably would have worked better than a happy ending where the two of them got togehter. I really respect Clare for being able to accept everything and just keep moving on.
wizkid08 chapter 46 . 2/20/2006
fucking powerful shit. whoa. It was very, very good; the entire story. A major part of me wants to see a sequel, just to know that it's not over; just to see some kind of happy ending...but another part of me really appreciates the fact that this story is left open. :)
volublereticence chapter 46 . 2/16/2006
e! i can't believe this story is over! i'm sad that josh and claire did not get together but at the same time i understand why she held back... most likely how you wanted it to go... great story!
Earth Monkey chapter 46 . 2/15/2006
very good. very sad but also very accomplishing. it's good clare decided not to be josh but i also sort of expected, when you first wrote that she was moving to callville, that she'd move in with many sappy love stories with cliched it was still a great story. brilliantly written with an original plot and characters with alot of depth but not too much weight - you know, the stories that have alot of background on ther characters, sometiomes boring, that you have to wade through. I stand accused of such writing :Pso, excellent story, brilliant writing, and i'll keep an eye out for days, thanks for writing!Earth Monkey
Paper Bag Ghost chapter 46 . 2/15/2006
Oh... What a sad ending...
Madcow13 chapter 46 . 2/15/2006
Whoah... You updated all this quickly... I came back and bam it was all done. Great work.

At first, when I read the end I thought, no, that can't be it. You can't just finish it like that. But now I think about it, I think it is the right ending. It works. And if you had got Clare to kiss Josh back at the end then I think it would have been out of character.

So, a mixed ending... She's escaped the abuse and her Dad but she doesn't get the guy. That's life, I guess. You don't get everything. Not all loose ends are tied up. So while everyone else may not be satisfied, I think it is the perfect end to the story.
Alenor chapter 46 . 2/14/2006
oh is that the end? that was great, i loved that story. cya later.
Katie Jean chapter 46 . 2/14/2006
Damn...that's the end. You go girl. And double damn. Clare has way more of a spine than me. If it'd been me I woulda suckered into it. But I do love how you ended it. Kinda abrupt, but it works. well. Its kind of like the last four or so chapters have all been building up to this moment when everything kinda just flattens out. Nothings perfect. Its not happy. But nothings really bad either. Its just kinda like...a level of acceptance. And from acceptance comes a certain level of contentment. Congrats. Wonderful story.
lilleo chapter 46 . 2/14/2006
hey nice ending, not the usual style :)
Alenor chapter 45 . 2/14/2006
hmm...i can't wait to see what happens, cya later.
reader9641 chapter 45 . 2/13/2006
oh yes a sequel! i like the sound of it. can't picture this story ending so soon, i mean one chapter left? :( ah keep the awesome writing going!
Katie Jean chapter 45 . 2/13/2006
Only ONE more chapter? Gah, I can't wait. I'm sure it'll be exceptional. But I'm going to miss this story. A sequal would be interesting, but of course I have to see how you end it first. Man, I can't wait! Hurry up and update!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »