Reviews for Every Secret
Lenka Penka chapter 45 . 2/13/2006
WHAT? you can't finish nOW! thats not possible.. :(

yes I have heard about fight or flight but still ERRG it just annoys me, though I pro'ly would have done about the same...
Alenor chapter 44 . 2/12/2006
heya, great chappie. fair point about why people act the way josh is. i can't wait to see what happens next ~ Alenor.
Lenka Penka chapter 44 . 2/12/2006
OMG you better update! that last chapter(44) was awesome but now I wanna see what happened to josh and I REALLY wast to see josh and Clare together..but I'm willing to wait on that.

btw whats wrong with Erin..why did she bolt like that? it was very nice... :/
reader9641 chapter 44 . 2/12/2006
jeez. i hope hes ok. i mean she just left him. i guess you never really know what you would do untill your actually in that situation yourself. good writing. keep it up!
Alenor chapter 43 . 2/11/2006
oh this is great. poor clare and poor josh. why doesn't he just break up with his girlfriend and ask clare out? you know he wants to! ahh well, this was a great chappie, i can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
Lenka Penka chapter 42 . 2/10/2006
OMG this is so incredibly awesome! I LOVE it...is soo interesting..btw does this all take place in the span of one year?

anyway awesome story!~Lenka Penka
Alenor chapter 42 . 2/10/2006
oh i still think poor clare. ahh well, good chappie, cya later.
Alenor chapter 41 . 2/9/2006
oh poor clare. good chappie, can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
Alenor chapter 40 . 2/9/2006
oh no poor clare! ahh well, good chappie. cya later.
reader9641 chapter 40 . 2/8/2006
uh so sad :( good chapter though. i bet that was hard to write. keep up the good work!
volublereticence chapter 40 . 2/8/2006
e! no leaving! leaving is bad! don't want to leave poor josh all alone... nope don't want to do that!
Alenor chapter 39 . 2/7/2006
oh good chappie, can't wait for more, cya later.
reader9641 chapter 39 . 2/7/2006
wow i almost forgot about the whole josh thing w/all her drama. kinda fills like a filler chapter. good luck with the next chapter! oh and thanks for updateing so soon!
Chaotic.goth chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
I started your story last night... and so far i think that it is pretty good. keep it up!
Alenor chapter 38 . 2/6/2006
oh no, poor clare and rob. they really shouldn't have to move. ahh well, good chappie, can't wait for more.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »