Reviews for Happy End
uke-RAPERAPERAPE chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
hey!

i really loved this

your point of view is so fresh and exilerating!

i'm not sure if that's how you spell that word

anways...

i like the names too

of angels

i actually have been doing that lately

and it kind of sparked my curiousity that i see you're using them

i guess their common knowledge... but yeah

and i love the yaoi

pwese continue _

i'll do stuffs...

for more :D
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
Now I'm thinking Valentine's Day Massacre.

CONTINUE?

Y/Y?
Lady Aquill chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
GEH! Awesomeness! u really must update more its not nice to keep us hanging like this T.T
Shi-chan chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
._. You should...update *nod nod* And Michael should live with Raphael ;

...Update please~ _
Kim chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
omg. MORE. . OH GOD.
M L chapter 6 . 5/11/2005
See, now that's not fair. I hope you write more someday.
Damian E L chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
..lol.
ShadowGal chapter 6 . 3/24/2005
*sobs* Totally not cool! You -cannot- leave me hanging like this! Please update soon? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top?
ShadowGal chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
I don't think the story is bad at all! It's quite amusing, in my not-so-humble opinion. I must finish reading what's posted so far before I run and get ready to leave. Fwee. *beams*
Li chapter 6 . 3/17/2005
*tune of the badgers*

Chapter chapter chapter chapter chapter chapter chapter happy happy, chapter chapter chapter chapter chapter chapter happy happy!YAY! YAY! I get more chapters!
Wolfwitch chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
Interesting how many of the MCs have angel names. This Terry person frightens me, and like Raphael, i just want to cudle Michael and make it all better! I hope that you update soon, this is great!
Starlite Nightfall chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
I love this chapter. although I have to admit this story is freakin odd and confusing, I do like it. and Camael or whatever should drown or something...i dunno, even if he didn't kill Terry, he should die for hurting Michael! I soo love that pic of him...HE'S SO CUTE! hmm, sexy...yup._ update somethin else soon, bye
alysia-moon chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
cool!update!
jackie chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
ddz008 chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
GREAT CHAPTER!I'm so glad that you have finally updated! :DCamael seems to be someone so sadistic... poor Michael... (He is lucky to have Raphael)And who is the guy with the gun?Also... it seems that you love names that end with "EL" XDKeep writing, please!Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »