Reviews for I Saw God Today
Reeciez chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I lol'ed pretty hard, oh goodness.
I would've asked him if I had to pay for gas, I'm only on board if everything is free.
eiserbse chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Hilarious, really.

That makes me think of... you know how people on motorcycles always greet each other when waiting at the redlight even though they don't know each other? Its the same with Oldtimer-lovers. Except the ones who drive a Jaguar. Because, you know... the saw each other already at the car repair.
Doctor Bee chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Haha,this is hilariously cute.
Feel The Waltz chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I know you don't update anymore but this totally desrved a review, i actually lol'd to this. :)
Blackberry Pie chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Hilarious, nice work!
Forever Frost chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Awesomeness I love it.
Black Lilly chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Blasphomy always makes me laugh. Good poem.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
:dies laughing: That was too great.

You know, I'm a big fan of all your slash stories, but I think I'm an even bigger fan of all your blasphemy. Doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy? :shields you from any potential flamers:
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Dunno how I missed reviewing this little gem, since I loved it in your journal.

Yeah, Jags *are* better than Mustangs.
R.F. Elffib chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
::laughs:: That can't make any more sense than it does! I just wish I could cram that idea into the heavily Church of Christ-ers here that keep telling me I'm going to hell for being Pagan. I don't really believe in Satan-I'm wiccan- but this is really good. That's my veiwpoint anyway. "You're going to go to hell if you're wrong. Aren't you scared?"

"Nope! Better music there anyway!"
geometrygal chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
::snicker:: I like that one.
Kaelyn chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
*snicker* And everyone knows that Jags are better than Mustangs. I love this poem. Short, funny, and utterly blasphemous. Those are the best kind.

Kae
Shila who's far too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Ha! that's great! i love it, short and sweet and sharp and funny.
wheresmydopamine chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Damn, God has good taste in music! Hahaha, very creative. I like it!
randomness chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Funny does satan really have a jaguar?jk