Reviews for Kinetics
vkitty chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Hm... ideas for powers. Generating power (electricity and stuff). You've got a pyrokinetic, so why don't have the opposite? An 'ice'kinetic who can make ice? Someone who can control light. That's all I've got right now.
Totoya chapter 12 . 12/26/2003
You updated!
I loved this chapter! I can't wait to find out what happened to Evelyne, and why she was freaking out? Does she hear voices? Or have an evil side? I don't know, I'm not a good guesser!lol!
Angel is so funny and caring! I hope the chapter 12 update comes sooner!
Kinetics never went through a dry period either, at least I always found it interesting! Update soon!
Totoya chapter 11 . 10/24/2003
This chapter was funny as usual!

Yes, you answered my questions! Great job researching!

I thought the part with Belts reading the Shounen Ai manga was really humerous! I guess he got what he deserved for trying to bug Evelyne! She must really have a bad headace! I hate getting those!

I wonder if there's a purpose for the headache? It did make her pass out! It must be really bad!

Keep up the great work! Update soon!
SLDK89 chapter 11 . 10/21/2003
O.O! Why do I get the feeling that the kid running in the hallways was meaning to hurt Arsen? And what b wrong wit Evelyne? Must read the next chapter! XD
Totoya chapter 10 . 10/11/2003
I was beggining to wonder what happened to you!

Too bad with the writers block and all. Please continue to write Kinetics! It's really interesting.

I liked this little intermission you inserted to talk about the characters and the plot.

Great job explaining everything, I like how it was done from Audrey's point of view!

Please continue to update!
reverie at 13 o'clock chapter 9 . 9/21/2003
O.o... wow. This is an awesome story! All the characters are seem so real, ya know? I espeically like Sarath. She's kewl, a little weird, but kewl. And also, SUIKODEN I RULES! ...*ahem*...o...kay, ignore me, I'm just on a sugar high at 10:00 at night. O.o;; Anyway, keep up the awesome work! .
SLDK89 chapter 9 . 7/24/2003
wOOt! Definitely interesting! I luved this chapter! *glomps author* You're so good at writing~! Nu~!
Totoya chapter 9 . 7/20/2003
Yes, writers block isn't nice! lol! I've never had it though. I guess I should consider myself lucky! I hope yours goes away soon!

This was an excellent chapter! It was interesting to find out more about the house and I loved the part about the shifting. That's really creative!

Sarath and Carrie weren't supposed to seem fangirlish? sorry! They're so funny! It was just with the Suikoden game! ; Sorry! Thanks for explaining what it was, I had no idea.

The humor in this story is all so funny.

How did you find out about all of these abilities?

Continue as soon as you can! Even with writers block these chapters are excellent.
SLDK89 chapter 8 . 6/28/2003
o.O Creepy guy's house! This'll be VERY interesting. _
Totoya chapter 8 . 6/27/2003
As usual, an interesting chapter! Excel is funny! Carrie and Sarath seem like the fangirlish type! They're really cool! What's the Suikoden game all about? I want to know! This chapter was really great! A good read too! I love all of the different character's in this! I can't wait to see what happens when they get inside! Have fun reading Harry Potter! They're great books!
SLDK89 chapter 7 . 6/17/2003
Cool~! Wah! Next chapter soon please!
Totoya chapter 7 . 6/14/2003
Ya! A cookie! -eats cookie-

I love the way you write this, everything that comes next is so ucertain! I can't wait to find out who was singing! Speaking of singing, I thought it was funny when angel sung to "She f-ing hates me" I like that song too!

An idea that deals with a character! I want to learn more about all of this! If you write another story please tell me so I can read it!

Takahashi is weird, but in a good way! I like him! But Angel is still my favorite! Getting your bones snapped into place really hurts! The ending wasn't bad at all! It's mysterious!
SLDK89 chapter 6 . 6/12/2003
o.O Perhaps that wind was the singer on the roof! Ech! So many questions! Please write the next chapter soon!
The One Still Called El Diablo chapter 5 . 6/9/2003
i read the other 4 chapters but never reviewed. its too good not to review NEmore. pants on fire-funny. PS-R/R my fic please!
Totoya chapter 6 . 6/9/2003
I love your story! You know that right?

It's okay, I'm lazy too, I haven't written anything in over a month!

The plot is rising, honestly, it's great that you want to edit your story but I don't think you need to, it sounds great and I can't find any errors. No chapter is boring!

What about the song? Is someone really singing in their sleep?I was so glad you updated! I hope you get the next chapter out soon! This is really good!