Reviews for Kinetics
Clara Firewind chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
Haha.. pants on fire.. *snort* I would love to be able to do that!

Anyway, keep updating soon! This story looks to be really good.

-Clara
Totoya chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
This chapter was excellent! What are you talking about 'not happy'? I loved it! I'm glad Angel is your favorite and will be appearing a lot! He's so awsome!

The principal was glaring at Angel's group wasn't he?

Poor Audrey! I like her power, it makes things humorous!

This project stuff is getting really, really interesting! You sound busy but I hope you can update quickly!

I can't wait for the updates! This story should have way more reviews!

Your writing style is great too! I had to add that!
Clara Firewind chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
I love this! (Yay! Paranormal!)

I'm interested to see what other psychic powers you come up with, someone who talks to animals would be cool.

On another note, I really can't get over seeing football called 'soccer' its just... brain hurty. I'm british, so here, football is football, and any other kind of football is.. not.

I cant really play sports... I get mad and yell at people. Last time I played footba.. um, soccer (;) someone fouled me and I chased 'em half way around the pitch threatening maiming and torture. So I don't play sports much.

-Clara
SLDK89 chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
So cool! XD I luv this so much! The characters are amazing, and your writing style's absolutely astounding!

'_'; Ehehe, I've stopped saying too long words now. Anyways, hope you write the next chapter soon!
Destin chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
OKay I have to tell you the turth.

This is a GREAT STORY !

Please write more !

If you don't , I swear I'm finding were you live and tieing you to a computer and making you write ! lol ok I wouldn't I will just be really disappointed.

Please write more , and can you please read one of my stories. I would be really happy .

Write more soon !

-Destin Scar
Totoya chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
Another great chapter!Angel is the coolest!

I love all of the powers everyone can use in the school. I added this to my favorites list by the way.

That's interesting that you're still thinking of a plot, makes the reader wonder what's going to happen next! I can't wait for the next chapter!

The part where Audrey shot a fireball at Angel was very funny!
Totoya chapter 3 . 5/17/2003
You're excellent at writing.

Why does this story only have one review?

This plot is going to deal with ghosts? That's so interesting! You know how to captivate a reader! I'll be sure to come back. I like the idea of the paranormal school.
midzen chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
OO! This is a great start to a promising story! I really like the colorful and descriptive characters. Keep writing!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2