Reviews for Behind Door Number 216
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Well this little tale has its good points and some that make me a little crazy too. You started off well, spinning this out to show the massive indecision between both characters. I mean, anyone who is going to wait 3 and 1/2 hours deciding whether to knock on a door or not is unusual to say the least. Same goes for the one waiting in the apartment for the same amount of time.

So that was quite a unique idea and style but then the end of the story loomed and every thing felt rushed, rushed, rushed with no resolution. I think it would have benefited from several chapters perhaps in alternating points of view, building things up to a conclusion.

So while I liked your idea and enjoyed reading it, I did feel a little fobbed off in the end. But I embrace the philosphy of to each his own and I thank you for taking the time to share it with us.
raingurlsofia chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Its an interesting story, but you haven't explained who the characters were. I can even think that they're two guys, examining each other's bums. Its interesting, but you sped up at the end and reduced everything to a short do they know eachother? How are they in love? You keep explaining that it is a very tight scene, but not explaining why!
prostitina chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Yea no, I thought that I reviewed this a long time ago, but then, I didn't, so Ima review it now! It's a cliffhanger! What is it with you and cliffhangers? But it is good, I wish you would tell what happens... it's like one of those "choose your own adventure" books, those sux! well, i'll review again soon!
Later,
Prosti.~
The Happyman chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
A wonderfully told account of such a pivotal moment between two people who love eachother deeply, but are afraid to say so... It reminds me of how we were, really. I know you wrote this before we really knew eachother, but it's still very romantic. You're one of the best writers I know of _
ChibiShanchan chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Hey, if you ever un-cliffhanger it, PLEASE sent it to me via E-mail! Ja! Shanchan
oby chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
I think I know who they are... Heero and Relena. Am I right? Or is this actually no one? Well that's who I think it is. Love ya, bye!
Fox Goddess chapter 1 . 2/7/2001