Reviews for Saga of The Eternal
Richard3116 chapter 25 . 11/12/2007
More Please

Ok after the obligatory begging the praise

Love it

Just found this today and enjoyed it, looking forward to more.

Not enough people write good old Space Opera anymore too many litfic critics and too much fantasy TV / films. Anyway I appreciated this and encourage you to write more chapters and even new stories,

Regards R
Christian Baker chapter 24 . 2/5/2007
Defiantly one of the better chapters in a while. There were a few minor spelling errors, but nothing major. great job, keep 'em comin'.
Reaper chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Woot, explosions and threats. Great way to keep something going.

P.S. CBF signing in.
Reaper chapter 23 . 1/20/2007
Awesome end, one of the best ways to fight, no mercy. You don't want them to get back up. I hope this isn't the end, I want more.

Reaper chapter 16 . 12/18/2006
KABOOM! Perfect way to end a chapter,destruction of a planet. Cool.
Reaper chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
Very nice. finally got a few chapters in, story progressing cool so far. Reading as much as I can, things are going slow here, but they're getting better.

i4pepsi chapter 22 . 12/11/2006
just read your adventure of 22 chapters (so far) in one read. was pleased to really enjoy it. please continue the adventure!

i4pepsi
Christian Baker chapter 22 . 12/10/2006
great stuff, as expected. not as many spelling/grammar issues as the last chapter had, but then there was this sentence:

"I really think she likes it when we get into fights at every new place we stop thinks she’s a freelance whore."

maybe its just me, but that makes no sense.
Reaper chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
This is awesome. Good plot so far, some interesting characters and the sci-fi atmosphere really works. I love this, must keep reading when I get time. Fry-739 kicks ass...serious ass.

Creamie chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Only had time to read the first chapter but man this is good! And I will be finishing after I go out to see the stupid chick-flick. You don't give yourself enough credit but then an author's worse critic is themselves or so they say.
Christian Baker chapter 19 . 11/3/2006
Damn, this gets better and better.
warnthepenguins chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
Good story, good action. "Starship Troopers" is the paragon of this subgenre; I can't tell if you've read it but I suspect you have. Taking a page from Heinlein, I suggest easing up a bit on your descriptions and wording. Simplify, simplify. Your characters should be succinct above all else, instead their conversation, though appropriately dry, is unnecessarily wordy. The descriptions are overly visual and rely too much on unrecognizable words at the expense of easily imaginable scenes.

That said, a compelling story whose fight scenes do your subject justice.
Chiideki chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
Lol at the Crusader's cooking. Sounds tasty. :)The slingshot theory was pretty cool. I think I've seen/heard that done before in a bunch of sci-fi shows, and the way you describe it is great. Blitz's leer at Exodus's profile
Chiideki chapter 12 . 12/31/2005
Thanks for your constant reviews of my fic. ;) And yes, I was influenced admittedly by the Moria scene...perhaps a little too on to your fic. I like the jump in time-after establishing the basic character types, there's no need to waste time on trivialities and filled (though a little "slice of life" is good for prolonging the fic lol). I also admire the way you cut to the chase, and the changes that have happened! Dead-Eye for some reason brings to mind that guy from Darkwatch with his red eye, but that's really cool. Nice to see that Blitz and Exodus are together lol.
Chiideki chapter 9 . 12/27/2005
The story is progressing very nicely thus far; it's got a Halo-ish kind of feel to it but that's great. The Marines btw are crazy. "you follow his orders as quickly as you’d follow a slut to an orgy" Best line ever imho. I couldn't help noticing that the soldiers had Islamic names, and the Captain mentioned Allah. Perhaps this'll be discussed later on in the story? If so, it's a very welcome change from the usual American future story. One thing does surprise me though; why didn't the Marines, if they're a potent fighting force, get augmentations as well?