Reviews for The world as seen by Chikara
Jez-Arinn chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
ahha... I get the picture of this small little boy staring out through a window thinking: "no sun no play out" haha...

sry, please don't take this as an insult
Ivriniel chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
I like the last line and also the verbs you used. They emphasize the fact that the Ivy will never let go.
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Beautiful image, great choice of words.
PaganScribe chapter 6 . 5/21/2004
i only had time to read the first 5 but there amazxng. Publish a complitation of your haikus AMAZING!
I LOVE FINAL BOW ASWELL!
Danny.
daphnegray78 chapter 9 . 4/20/2004
It's very hard to portray emotions in a haiku, because of the limited syllables...but you did an incredible job. Plus, I can totally relate because I feel like that a lot. Impresive work.
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I love those kinds of days... it just makes me sleepy and dream... wow! a 227 reviews... you must write excellently... keep up the good work...
Lina Inverse chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
Very accurate description of anger.
Lina Inverse chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
Great description. I like how you treated ivy as if it has hands.
JJR Meerraf chapter 51 . 1/11/2004
I finished the first collection! Now I move on to the next! It has been such a joy and a pleasure! I will continue to read your work with great joy! It's always a joy to read your writing, wonderful again!
JJR Meerraf chapter 50 . 1/11/2004
Happy 50! A little late, I'll admit it, but it's cool to see your writing progress from the beginning on. A wonderufl Haiku again dedicated to a good cause! Excellent!
JJR Meerraf chapter 49 . 1/11/2004
Everyone knows that feeling :-). Excellent! Wonderful!
JJR Meerraf chapter 48 . 1/11/2004
Great again! Summer can sometimes take too long. Excellent!
JJR Meerraf chapter 47 . 1/11/2004
Made me smile. We do all not notice it at times. Once again your inspiration and writing shocks me! Great work!
JJR Meerraf chapter 46 . 1/11/2004
Really cool! I could see a mystical land in my head! One of my favs of course!
JJR Meerraf chapter 45 . 1/11/2004
Good, not just a thirst for water, but something else. A wonderful description! Magnificent and always captivating, as I've grown accustommed to in reading your work :-). Wonderful!
283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »