Reviews for Dear God
Free Soul chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Hey great poem, and i understand your questions i guess we all have them.

you dont have to read my advise you can just skip this part of the review if you'd like. But all i have to say is that God made you perfect (to him) just the way you are. Everything you do right is because he helped you do it right, and the things you dont do so well other people do. I don't think you are a shame to him...and aren't you one of his children to. He loves all his people...and in time he will take you out of the noise of the world and put you on a solid rock and help you rejuvenate your strength, so you can once more talk the way you use to. Tip if you'd like to get closer to talking to him talk to him that do talk to him, or go to a christian concert and just absurb the music. Sorry again for my two cents.
Shinga chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
this is great. Really. I like it. I know I've thought the same things, wondering if what I do makes God sad or angry, if bad things that happen are punishments or whatever. And if, when I pray, he can really hear me through the fact I haven't confessed or something. It's really rather confusing o_O Anyway, great emotion, you should be very pleased with this work :)
Poisoned.Goddess chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
I really liked your poem, its refreshing to see a poem that has to do with god that isnt say "Oh trust god he is so good and you are this horrible person if you dont think that.

_
Unknowable chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Gellchumber:

I enjoyed this poem for two reasons:

One: It felt very easy and natural..terrific, honest flow

Two: How rare to see such an honest poem about relgion that doesn't go way overboard with Taxi-Cab type confessions.

you did a good job with your rhythem.. Congrats.