Reviews for WWIII sniper
Violet Jay Storm chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is great! I like stories like this, furturistic and all.
Clarence Boddicker chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I think that's it's pretry good so far, but I just wanted to point out something about the lasers.

A laser is in essence a beam of light, right? So if they had automatic (or even semi-auto) laser weapons, a single soldier could kill a whole helluva lotta people in a single burst, because the shots would hit much faster than a human could move. And if the laser rifles the snipers had shot stuff that they couldn't see, then infantry might actually be able to see them easier using infared or some other kinda heat/energy vision thingy. *deep breath*

And if they put a big laser on an orbital satellite, then they could pretty much just kill anything anywhere, and being humans, we would probably either obliterate ourselves, or make an attempt to ban the use of laser weapons.

ok that was a lotta junk that you probably don't care about so i'll say that your story is pretty good and you should definately post more.
Michelangelo chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
This is awesome! I love this story and the whole idea behind WWI. And I'm glad you incorporated Star Wars in this thing. The sniper guy is a beast so I wanna hear what happens to him.

PEACE~LOVE~MIKE
An Aspiring Writer chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
I like it. You seemed to know a lot about military stuff. You should look at mine. It's called The Soulstealer. It's not military, but I think it is good.
Dead Page chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Update man!
The Dark Wizard chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Very nice very nice!

I want to see what happens next!
anpu and inpu and unpu chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
ITZ FUNEY BUTT PURT MOR BLEDDERED INN!EVREEBODI MUST HAV WARZ CUZ THEYR KEWL AN FUNEY AN PEEPEL BLEDDERED AN GET DEDDEREDED N SPLODERODE THINGZ!FUNEY!THISZ KULD BE FUNEY BUT ITZ NO5T FUNEY ENUFF!BLEDDERED!END!
the dark wizard chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
you are a good writer

i hope to read more
MaiaMadness chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Hey, this is good! One thing, though; make sure you let the reader know who'd talking. It gets a little bit confusing at times.

Other than that, this is good! Slightly confusing if you're like me and don't know a lot about warfare (cause I think war is a bad thing and that all people who start it must fucking burn in hell!)

Right. Sorry... This is really good, though! Hope you write more soon!

_ Rei-Chan
JTF2-Commando chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
An all right story, not the best I've read, that's for sure. The part where you start describing what everything is, is kind of crummy, you could have done it in a better way, like slowly describe each thing as you mention it. Also, avoid using short forms like, OMG, in dialog.