Reviews for Running Chords
fuzzbucket chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
What a lovely story. I read this some years ago on another account, and found it again through some old links. Eagerly waiting to read the next few chapters.

-fuzzbucket
Perfect Bliss chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Beautiful, so very beautiful.
Semicharmed love chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
wow. that was amazing. it was hauntingly beautiful. every word was perfect and when i was done, i was shocked. you are an amazing writer. hopefully you'll write more, even if they are only one-shots. This is definately going on my favorites list. :]
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aw. This is precociously wistful, aodrably sad. I LOVE the acoustic guitar. And this story reminds me of Jewel's song 'Foolish Games'...

"You took your coat off, stood in the rain / you were always crazy like that / and I watched from my window / always felt I was out of sight, looking in on you"
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Good. Nice idea and I liked the way it was presented. A little over-emotional in parts: "And I shall never again love as deeply." Too sombre?
greMlin72 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
oh! that was beautiful! well done. that was very beautiful. I'll place you on my fav stories list. Well done, you deserve this. Well done.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
That was beautiful.

Noelle
no labels chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Hey, I thought I told you to write more! you listen to me cuz I am the fox and you must listen to all that is me!...yesh, that's all just wanted to say that...luv fox
Zombie Zak chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
wow. All I can say- wow
loveology chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Tres belle.
]
picture1000words chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
That was so beautiful, I didn't know you could write so well. It's so captivating, every word...
It was the most beautiful thing I've ever read.
love,
Fox.
P.S.
Write some more.
None chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Very well written story. Reminds me of a friend I have who plays the guitar. Very well admired.
Fazed Angel chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Loved it! I had a really good friend who's played music to me b-4.

loved the story - on my fav list - This story tore me up inside.

And I love it for it.
And All That Could Have Been chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
::claps:: BEAUTIFUL! that was awesome! I would read more of your work but you don't have any more ::pouts::
Faith Wheaton chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Magical. that is the only word that describes this peice. it moved me so intensely, and i will never be the same. and some people would consider that a joke. it is not, and i encourage you to keep writing. perhaps you should try making up some characters and doing a few character studies and seeing how that goes over. i'm sure i would enjoy them. oh, i made a mistake. one more thing describes this: Beyond Reality.

Faith