Reviews for The Three Knights
Midnight Shiver chapter 12 . 4/30/2003
Damn.

lol, guess I was wrong now wasn't I.

lol.

I'm so sad to see this over and even more sad that nobody excluding Erec and Ant, were married.

But truly, a magnificent ending to an even more magnificent story.

KUDOS BEGORA JOHN!

And always know, that if ever you begin another story, I will be here till it's *unfortunate* end.

Love, Your Faithful Reviewer,

Alina*Greenleaf (now if only I could get my signature up here...)
You know whoD chapter 11 . 4/30/2003
*Gasp*

I'm kinda lost here.

The spell is broken?

What was that whole little thing between Norden and the Count?

Is it what I'm guessing it is?

Then that must be that she's...

Holy SHIT!
AlinaGreenleaf chapter 10 . 4/30/2003
aw!

That was so cute.

Ugly is a prince. WOW.

lol Erec and his douchess. :D

Poor Norden.

Omg!

Why not have the count propose to Norden?

Lol, that would be so cool.

Oh and while I was reading this, I thought, hey, I would love to see this as a movie.

I mean, it all depends on the producers, and like how much money they're willing to spend on it and everything, but it would be such a great movie.

I would have like the DVD, VHS, soundtrack, pictures, posters, everything!

lol

Truly another great chapter. n sorry about not reviewing any past ones. got too lazy.

Oh did I tell u?

lol I'm skipping class 2day:D
NuttyGummy chapter 12 . 4/29/2003
Aw! It's all done now? I'm so sad now. *Sniff, sniff.* Good story. _
NuttyGummy chapter 10 . 4/29/2003
Oh wow! Ugly Dirty a prince? Wow, I was begining to think he might me for some reason but I still wasn't sure. Ryelle was turned into a knight! Yay. Hehe, very nice chapter.
NuttyGummy chapter 9 . 4/29/2003
How dare you scare me like that! *Hits author over head with a balloon,* I really thought Sir Norden was dead!

Oh goodness, this chapter had me on the edge of my seat!
Midnight Shiver chapter 7 . 4/28/2003
Aw shucks *blush*

lol, it's about time I see someone actually behind this story.

I think this is like the first authors note of yours.

Bravo, and the pleasure is all mine.

I'm wonderin what this little issue with Bryson and the Count is. lol, my little lovey-dovey side is saying that they're fighting over Norden.

Would be nice eh?

Lol, I can't read anymore tonight.

Hope u enjoyed my last review and this.

Remember that I will forever be your faithful reviewer.

Love,

Midnight Shiver chapter 6 . 4/28/2003
Oh dear!

I haven't reviewed in like ages.

You cannot understand how sorry I am. School and personal incidents have kept me from the computer and I am like so sorry.

I hope you're not mad that i haven't been reading.

And shucks! I come back and you're already at chapter 10!

AMAZING!

lol, about this chapter.

Omg

The whole thing where Norden and Co. told them to say all that, omg, that was so funny. I was laughing and my mom, who's sitting in the living room with me is like looking at me weirdly.

Lol, thanks for the laugh.

I feel so bad for Ugly. His dreams are so scary and sad.

I'm doing a health project on Family Abuse and there's so much I've learned.

It's like now I understand why my dad's been beating up on me and the rest of the family.

Lol, and poor Erec.

What a lousy voice.

Lol, As you, my dear author, can see, I'm making an EXTRA long review.

Hopefully it'll compensate you for my incredibly stupid, and I repeat stupid, stupid, STUPID, choice at doing h/w before reading your story.

*bows head in shame*

I'm going to read next chapter.

:D

NuttyGummy chapter 5 . 4/26/2003
Hee, hee, I like Ryelle. Another good chapter, Goodness, I think you update more then anybody on this site! Just as I think I’m beginning to catch up you update again. Oh well, I’ll be back to finish, you can count on that. Maybe I’ll catch up before you finish the story. _
NuttyGummy chapter 4 . 4/26/2003
Oh those poor kids!

*Sigh* I've only made it to chapter 4 so far. I'll read the rest as soon as I can! I like this alot!
AlinaGreenleaf chapter 5 . 4/19/2003
Aw

Poor Ugly.

Poor Countess.

Poor Count.

Poor EVERYBODY!

Truly, another great chapter.:D
NuttyGummy chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I like this so far. I can't finish reading right now since I've been online for hours and I have to get off, I just wanted to let you know that I like what I've read so far and that I'll be back to finish reading the rest when the sun rises, or whenever my mom lets me get on again. _
AlinaGreenleaf chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
Lol, and again!

Damn good chapter!

And you're absolutely evil for making that arrow graze the little kid!

but anyways, don't let my comments get to you.

Another chapter is being waited for!
Thomas Thomas Thomas chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
I lack any abundance of free time so I'll make this quick(i might write another one later.)

Your doing great, good general prose and plot(from what seemed to be rather cliech, its developing well) You are awsome at speech and such. I have found that often to be one of the more difficult parts of writing.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers.
AlinaGreenleaf chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
Sad. I'm the only one reviewing your story.

Other people out there should truly see how amazing this story is becoming.

True, not much has happened, but, lol, i loved the part where they crap up the thieves!

Lol, that was so cool.

I really like the character of Norden. She seems really nice.

I also love Ugly. Lol, if he's so ugly, why woult that girl, and apparently lots of other people, like him so much?

lol, he seems cute to me. but neways,

you need to get the next chapter out!

And honey, trust me.

If people don't start reviewing now, then later when you have more chapters up, the reviews will just start flowing in. :D

Till next time,