Reviews for Wendy and Seven Other Evils
beatrice is hot chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
can write.
Faeries Twilight chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Me, Faye? Hehehe, so . . . I dunno. Self absorbed I am/we all are. But... that's my name, Vicky! :D

Don't tell me you took it from someone else. I like my self-confidence... XD

~Vicky!
NiceShoesLetsFcuk chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
The complexity of your characters is so unique, even though the point of the story is personification of stereotypical states of being. I really wish you would continue with this story. It isn't often that I feel so strongly about something I read. It takes a true genius to create characters the reader can identify with so well.
Szyren chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
Wow! This is awesome! You right with such knowledge and understanding of your story, keeping the reader in suspense even when your explaining the intricat details of the characters lives. WRITE MORE! (and thats an order)
Cuppie chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
Wow! This story is really unique - I can't recall reading anything like it before. I love the way you've written it, it just flows beautifully. I'll definately keep reading this. _
Courting Insanity chapter 2 . 4/14/2003
I like this story so far. I love how it's written, very descriptive and poetic. I'm really looking forward as to where this story goes.

Ellie
Beboppin' Betty chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I'm really curious as to how this will turn out. So far it's good, and I'm sure it'll continue to be. And I have to admit that I thought the narrator was female when he described Wendy kissing him. Don't ask me why.