Reviews for Everybody has got a story
Raptora chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Now this is an interesting story. From the beginning, the plot moves right along, and while there aren't too many descriptive details, that isn't really necessary.

"I lost my balance and fell out the window."-Perhaps it's just me, but it seems a little sudden that he just loses his balance and falls out a window. Adding a bit on to that sentence, just a little more detail, would probably fix that.

"So he hadn't made a run for ."-The 'y' in yet should be capatalized.

Interesting angle you took here, splitting the first-person viewpoint between two people in a short chapter. It works out well, though. The story is engaging, and makes me want to read on. Good job, and keep up the good work.
cocolori chapter 10 . 4/3/2004
Good plot. It could probably do with a little padding though in some places - a little more character development before Alex co-operates. Keep going, I want to know if there will be a happy ending!
An Inside Joke chapter 10 . 3/28/2004
It's a shame you won't be continueing this story.
An Inside Joke chapter 6 . 3/28/2004
I wonder what Alex's mom and sister think of his profession, and where his kid came from.
An Inside Joke chapter 3 . 3/28/2004
I like how it's told from both points of view.
Wolfwitch chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
Are you going to continue this? It's good.
Scythe de Zaran chapter 10 . 5/22/2003
Hmm...yes, interesting. Brian's emotions and feelings are portrayed well. Emotions overall in this chapter are very good. You are very good with personal aspects.
Scythe de Zaran chapter 9 . 5/10/2003
Hmm... interesting. Well, so much for brotherly love.
Bitter Berry chapter 9 . 5/10/2003
O.O Such a horrible place to end the chapter. That's so sad. What a bastard! I need to know what happens next!

-Bitter B.
Edana chapter 8 . 5/10/2003
Oh, what with the past being revealed, and all the secrets and betrayal, this story is getting very, very interesting. Personally I think it's a great idea to have Alex being punished by his brother, and now I hope that he will be able to get his own back. I also hope that Brian will be more understanding too!
Bitter Berry chapter 8 . 5/7/2003
I come back, and you already have 7 new chapters posted! Damn!

I'm loving the different viewpoints. I really wish the chapters were longer...but I guess the quick updates make up for it. I'm very anxious to know more about Alex. Very catching plot. _

-Bitter B.
Scythe de Zaran chapter 8 . 5/3/2003
Ah, this is interesting. I'd be willing to read more of this. Your use of differing viewpoints makes the story even better. Do write more.
Edana chapter 5 . 4/30/2003
Yay, more chapters! You really are a fast updater. This is still a really interesting fic, and Alex is growing on me more and more. I loved his interaction with his sister (she’s got a great personality, made me laugh) and especially his daughter. I wonder what his past is like. I wonder when Brian’s gonna stop being nasty to him and realize that Alex is a nice guy. And finally we get to meet the brother, and his cocky attitude is great! I hope he gets caught . . . Great fic, write more soon
Pessimistic Poet chapter 5 . 4/28/2003
OOh... The plot thickens. _- We finally get to meet this brother of Alex's.
Pessimistic Poet chapter 4 . 4/27/2003
*laughs* Don't worry... We'll /try/ not to get used to it. _- Once more, another good chapter. Though... hrm... I think it'd be better if you tried fleshing out the chapters a little more. *is /really/ one to be talking* ; I mean, like... add a little more detail. But it's good so far. _