Reviews for Everybody has got a story
Edana chapter 3 . 4/27/2003
Ah, Brian treats Alex so badly, it makes me cringe every time he refers to him as a whore. Of course, that's his job I suppose. As a policeman he wouldn't exactly be sympathetic. Anyway, really interesting story, I wanna know where this is going so update soon _
Edana chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
OOh, that's a really interesting start. I like how you just dived right into the storyline without adding loads of unnecessary details or anything. I'm definetely intriguied, and the POV switching is a good idea too
Pessimistic Poet chapter 3 . 4/26/2003
Whee... updating /fast/ I see. *grins* I like Alex. He's an /interesting/ character so far. _
Pessimistic Poet chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
*smiles* This is looking /very/ interesting. *bounces* Keep on going. _ I love stories like this. And you're doing /great/.
Pessimistic Poet chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Oh... *looks around, then searches under a rock* Any more to this?
MelodyReiterLee chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Hello. This sounds interesting, but maybe you can make it clearer that you're changing points of view when you write Brian. Maybe it was just me, but I didn't realize it was different point of view and after I realized it, I assumed that Brian was the "cop." Well, umm, I think I messed up in what I was trying to say. Erm. Maybe you could leave an extra space between the whore's point of view and Brian's.
Bitter Berry chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Sounds very interesting. Hope you continue.

-Bitter B.