Reviews for Junshin Kokuzoku Motoki or Purity Rebel Motoki
Kouichi chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
When I was reading this I was astonished ch. after ch.
Seleana chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Awsome! Now that i've read this one, maybe i'll understand the rest of the series more :)... eh... I am an idiot, aren't I?
LizL chapter 4 . 11/29/2003
good story but needs to be edited
birdy chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
It flows, and has a specific, brittle feel. I like it.
opper chapter 16 . 9/5/2003
Wow that was amazing... Bravo!
opper chapter 2 . 9/4/2003
I only read the first chapter and already I'm drawn in. Very interesting. But it is 2 AM so I g2g. continue reeding l8r.
tiffanie chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
yes i think your story was really great your vey talented and if this is what u really like to do then you should keep on writing!
Sarah chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
Hey that was bloody brilant, bloody with emphasise on it! a bit scarry, add some more emotion into it, like pain, I mean you have the blood, cutting yourself, yet you dont have any emotion or pain that you are going through wile you do it, you have some maddness which is wicked funny, and I do like to watch blood drip *looks around* er...yep, wonderful job! Ill finish your story *someday*
Chrissie chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Wow... that was good... very angsty... but good
Nyx Valdemar chapter 16 . 8/26/2003
WOT! That was very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, *insert symbol for infinity here* wonderfully, fantastically, briliantly GOOD! I lurved it like t'was meh own! The ending was good, and since I' the special l'il Finey friend ... Thingie, I am, I KNOW HW THE ENTIRE SERIES ENDS! ... But I won't tell anyone. *smiles innocently*

::- ~* Selena *~ -::
Chimpy24to lazy to sigh in chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Wow great fang reminds me of something. anyways great story
Lynn chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Hey man! Where've you been hiding! You haven't talked to me in forever! Normally, I'd wait 'til the end of the fic (so far) to comment, but I couldn't wait. This has reinspired me to start cutting myself again. Not that I plan on it, mind you. I just thought you should know. Really good. I like the first person. This has to be one of your best works yet. Sorry I didn't read it sooner, both for me and you. This is really good, but I was so preoccupied on fanfic, I couldn't get started on another one. My mind was already screwed up as it was. So, IM me sometime. I miss talking to you about these fics and stuff. Luv ya, babe.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 6 . 5/30/2003
oh, very very cool and spiffy indeed...pretty bloody neat, if i do say so myself, which i do, for who would hold the incentive to do so in my place...? suspenseful. but you're still crappy with your tenses. XP
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 5 . 5/30/2003
good, good. interesting. it's getting intriguing now...but the ending of this chap was...interesting as well...::Cringe:: but the only problem is it seems that you have some serious issues with past of present tense. some things are in one, some are in the other. it's rather strange...and rather annoying...but other than that this is great. meh. good job. and you lied. you said if i read this story you'd read some of mine...::shrugs:: but ah well. i don't care. keep it up.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
very very good. extremely descriptive and emotional. i just read the summary aherm and now i understand what's going to happen...good job. i really like motoki's character. dun dun dun! abusive uncle...gotta go. i like this alot!