Reviews for To Sleep in California
Lauren K chapter 5 . 9/30/2003
WOW! that's...bad...terrible...no words for it! I know you haven't written in foreva, but I want to know more ack..good story

~Kiara
Tree Climber chapter 5 . 7/19/2003
eep! Very dramatic, and suspenseful, too! Was Tom the stupid drunk kid? I must know!
pen dude chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
dude this rocks... but the cop part, sounds like the cop did when my brother was killed in a drink and drive last year... it's very realistic, kick ass story tho none the less, it just reminded me of my brother, please say there is a happy ending...
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 5 . 5/20/2003
OMG OMG OMG! That was so awesome! Actually, that was pretty sad, cause his dad died and all. But now you've left me totally clueless as to what's gonna happen next. So update soon so I can see!
Xanaphia chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
good story!
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 4 . 4/18/2003
:D Just as good as the last one. Update soon 'cause I wanna see what's gonna happen at the party!
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
Hey this is great! I'm sorry that you're not feelin too good, what with your leg and all, but you're writing as good as ever! You've really captured the essence of teens in these characters; I swear they almost seem real!
ShreddedMoth chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Thanks. Its old, and I'm not too proud of it. *shrugs* The other one I have on here is even worse. Yours is great! Atleast so far, I like the character Tom. *waits for more*
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
AAH! Horrible cliffie! Update soon, I HAVE to know what he did! This is an awesome fic; the people actually seem like they could be real. Good job!
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Hey! I told you that I'd get around to reviewing, and here I am! This is an awesome beginning. You really sucked me into the story, and I can't wait to read chapter 2. So hold on a sec...
Cathy Marie chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Hola chica! Good story...go Krithen! Go Krithen! Holla back youngin', hoop hoop! ~Much Luv!