Reviews for Chasm
The Demented Chibi of Zoom chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
I am seriously loving this story... *drools at how well you write*
Naja Copperleaf chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
Really interesting, draws a person into the story. Does...did Zy really know the girl in the alley or is it just a disturbing nightmare for her? A really well written story, and convincing characters and character motivations. Poor Zy! The company that Zy escaped from are more than a little spooky, and Brice is a touch unstable, yes? Hoping there will be new chapters soon for a chance to learn more about the characters and especially Zy's past.
wacka dkid chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
its wonderful! you keep on saying how powerful she is (and make her sound) but then she needs help getting away from her brother? it makes sense if you want to make her sound.. nervous/insecure. which you do make her sound so kinda scratch that part of the review. i cant to find out what that was in the hunta and hunted part when she drifted. update soon please!

-krissa
Leah Claire chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
That dream is freaky. Good writing there.

I also still like Zy which is strange because usually when some is a emotionally damaged character, I get annoyed with them sooner or later, but you make you reactions to things seem logical instead of whiny. I think that's the problem with the way they're writen some times-you just want to hit them for being mean and unreasonable. But with Zy I can see and accept her emotions.

Oh, and I quite like Eva, too.
Leah Claire chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
I don't think the POV shifts are confusing. Some people do it in the same paragraph! As long as you're sticking to chunks, I think how you've done it works.

It's just gotten more intriging!
Leah Claire chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
I really, really like this story! It pulled me right in and made me want to figure out what was going on. You also managed to establish a pretty clear character in this first chapter and I like her.

The only critizism I could offer would be that you start sentences with "She" a little too often. Sometimes there's no getting around it, but you should break up the pattern a little, IMHO.

Otherwise, I LOVE it. On to the next chapter.
wacka dkid chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
yay happyness. another chapter! its good, and whats w the hail mary's? ah well, hope to find out soon.

-krissa
Azalai chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Hey Shadow. I know what you mean about the writing thing. I don't know what's up with me either. Well, I do but it's sort of a stupid excuse. Great new story, chica. Keep it up. Hey, btw, could you do me a favor? Email me if you feel like helping out a fellow psycho. _

-Azalai
Jade chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Story! I like this, it seems like it'll have a good plot, yus. You must update it son. -pokeprods-