Reviews for Mount Robillard
Goldensong chapter 35 . 11/8/2004
*screams in joy* OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU! This is so god damned amazing, I am going to go and read that sequel right now, I can't get enough of this stuff! I love the whole professional drag queen thing, I think it is just so cool! And I adore everybody, particularly Lancer & Arria. They are just so cool...
Namishka chapter 21 . 11/5/2004
tut tut. so orwell isn't as cold as you had portrayed him to be. he does have feelings and for his clones too. how sweet. i think i'm falling for him. not as in liking him as a guy but as a person in case if you're getting some funny ideas in you head.
Namishka chapter 18 . 11/5/2004
flat out laugh...oh he has a very wicked sense of humor. Corinn, blushing, Blushing! hehehehehe.
Namishka chapter 8 . 10/29/2004
talking very slowly. Lancer forgot the damn vid cam. they're on the vid and everybody is going to laugh at him or he's going to be in very big trouble. don't know which have to read more. i gotta hand it to you though, when Scott asks what it means to make love and Lancer just BLUSHED it was so so so funny. good story i like it.
xenocaster chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
wootness! great beginging
Jane chapter 35 . 5/27/2004
AW! So many gorgeous and adorable couples. The plot was amazing and very well told. I really enjoyed readind this wonderful tale!
Jane chapter 14 . 5/20/2004
ARGH! You're not going to kill Osip, are you? Are you? Well, just a way to find out... keep reading! _ Excellent chapter! I'm truly enjoying this story!
Jane chapter 12 . 5/20/2004
AW! I love Lancer and Scott, and they are really cute together. But I must say this: since the beginning I'm waiting for a sweet Arria/Osip moment! They are my favourite pairing! So thank you, thank you, thank you! It was worth the waiting! _
Sasha L. Miller chapter 36 . 3/30/2004
that was such a good story! it was so well written, and your characters were so real. i think you should definitely look into getting it published. i hope you do get other ideas for spin-offs, because i would love to read them.
queerromance chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Good start to this story! Could you please r&r my two stories? Keep writing!
queerrommance
vanburen chapter 35 . 2/8/2004
A great and wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it. Especially because so many people on F.P. like to leave their stories unfinished.
vanburen chapter 24 . 1/19/2004
kangaroos? lol
vanburen chapter 23 . 1/19/2004
hmm..loosk's like they're building a clone army..this could be interesting.
vanburen chapter 19 . 1/19/2004