Reviews for Mount Robillard
vanburen chapter 13 . 1/18/2004
good tension. but something has been bothering me. Who exactly are they fighting? Why are they fighting? how am I supposed to know the rebels are really the good guys? What is their motivation?
vanburen chapter 12 . 1/18/2004
drag always seemed kind of strange to me...but this was pretty nice. different strokes for different folks!
vanburen chapter 11 . 1/18/2004
oh, that was rich! great.
vanburen chapter 10 . 1/17/2004
i'm worried for scott!
vanburen chapter 9 . 1/17/2004
haha...funny! but, i need to do work now, so I'll tune in later!
vanburen chapter 8 . 1/17/2004
Ah! omg! sexual tension! and it was all on recording...omg, this is gonna be hilarious.
vanburen chapter 7 . 1/17/2004
enjoyed it!
vanburen chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
077 is cute. he's like E.T., but more human..and trained to kill, of course.
vanburen chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
this is such a good story in terms of technical writing. with all these machinery references, it's like you're an acutal engineer/mechanic. that's a good talent.
vanburen chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
lightness and triumph after sadness... good call! What does the "AD" in AD Cannon stand for? Automatic Death? lol. see ya next ch.!
vanburen chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
omg..that was heavy. poor lancer.
vanburen chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
good, good..and i'm glad to see that you're revising, because that something that a lot of writers forget!
vanburen chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I really like your story, but I am getting some of the characters mixed up. Could you email me a character list with the important people on it? Please? I would be very grateful...
if you can do it, my email is on my profile! Thanks!
Morissa chapter 36 . 9/20/2003
I finally found time to finish and I know I promised a real review... But I lied. However, I did enjoy the story and I'm going to read the sequel as soon as I find the time. :)

Morissa
briel-morrigan chapter 10 . 9/17/2003
Just finished chap 10 and YOU WILL NOT MAKE THIS A "oh sorry genes screwed up you'll just grow forever until your heart gives out" like Bean. Bean *goes into tears* never mind... you'll get an actual review (as much as mine are actual reviews) when I finish but this is just me telling the Fates what WILL happen.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »