Reviews for Mount Robillard
Ree chapter 26 . 8/3/2003
Wow. If I ever had any doubts before, I now LOVE Vanya. The scene between him and Corinn at the beginning was just too sweet. _ And again, I'm excited that Rori's getting a part in this! It's probably a good idea to take a medic, anyway. I love Lancer and Scott, as always. So sweet to see Scott cry. People in love are so beautiful. Excellent chapter. _
Ree chapter 25 . 8/3/2003
Glad Lancer and Vanya came to an understanding. You really need to have trust in the people you work with. I hope for their sakes that everything turns out all right. And Glynn seems like a really nice guy. It's so great, the way everyone in your story has their own story. Will we be seeing any more of Glynn?
Ree chapter 24 . 8/3/2003
Jeez! Don't Vanya and Corinn EVER stop? o.o Such endurance! I hope it lasts in battle. The plan sounds amazing. I hope to God it works. I'm still really excited that Orwel's going to be involved in this He will be SUCH a big help, too.

Kangaroos. Lol. xD

Little worried about Lancer going out, but I trust you. I hope Scott takes it okay. Now he'll know what it feels like to have a loved one in danger. They're so sweet. I love them...

Oh, yeah. I took a look at your website very nice. Loved the pics. :D Thanks for putting the link up.
Ree chapter 23 . 8/3/2003
I just realized how redundant my reviews are becoming x.x I'm sorry. I hope it doesn't annoy you. I just really love this story. I know I've said it a million times before, but you have AMAZING characters and development. The plotline's awesome, too. It's really cool to hear about the rebellion again. And Orwel's soft spot for his kids is so touching. I'm glad he sees the clones as people, too. It's cute that he wants to protect them. I'm so, SO relieved that he's joining our side, now. I can't wait to hear more about the plan
Ree chapter 22 . 8/3/2003
Ohh, I'd almost forgotten that Andre was a drag artist, too! _ Now they have TWO stars to perform for them. That's great! ;; Can't believe I forgot about that. The couple counting as very amusing It made me giggle. Lancer and Scott are beautiful as always, of course, and I still love Arria and Osip, Rori and Andre, Vanya and Corinn... And Shaun's still cute. The hero-worship's adorable, and Fonzo's protective streak is even better. Still feel a little sorry for Fonzo, though. Seems like he kind of got the short end of the stick. Whenever they drag in a newcomer, someone gets a boyfriend. But Fonzo? Well, that's okay. It's still adorable. And I'm sure you know what you're doing, anyway _ Good job on this one!
Ree chapter 21 . 8/3/2003
Hmm... I can understand why Orwel would be upset, but I can't help wishing that they would get along. I mean, maybe family's stronger than war. I hope so.
Ree chapter 20 . 8/3/2003
I should have known! Whenever you introduce a character, no matter how small I think he's going to be, there's always a reason! I think that's awesome, by the way. I really respect that, and it makes me pay a LOT more attention to the story, anyway. Let's see, in this chapter we gained a T clone and Osip's brother. It's amazing, how intricate this storyline's getting. I love it! And it's nice to see Rori getting a bigger part. :D
Ree chapter 19 . 8/3/2003
Wow. Andre just got a WHOLE lot cooler. His abilities reach that far! That's amazing! Seems like something that can be really useful in battle, I mean, if you get more T clones. It's like your own personal comm, you know? ...bah, whatever, I'm sure you already know how awesome it is. After all, YOU made it. And I just want to comment again... love Fonzo. Love Shaun. Fonzo protecting Shaun? Love it even more. xD The relationships in this story are excellent!
Ree chapter 18 . 8/3/2003
Wow, lots of fun stuff in this chapter! Shaun's just adorable, of course, and I'm glad he picked such a nice guy to attach himself to. _ Fonzo's a good person, so I don't have to worry about how Shaun's going to turn out. I trust Fonzo. The only thing that's concerning me about Shaun is him flying. He's so young... but I guess I'll just have to trust you on this, and hope does a good job and doesn't die. _ Ahh, another interesting development in this chapter! Vanya and Corinn, eh? Seems like Fonzo's the only one missing out, here. I don't know what to think about Vanya yet, though. Haven't seen enough of him to form a strong opinion yet, but he seems like the kind of guy I could really learn to love _ ...o.o Ah! Shaun's too cute! I still can't get over it. ::giggles::
Ree chapter 17 . 8/3/2003
Wow, I've been reading this story all day. o.o It made me COMPLETELY forget the time and everything. Good thing it's a Sunday and I have nowhere to be. _ Although, it's sort of a good thing, because it proves just how *excellent* your story really is! Ahh, once again... Arria and Osip What a sweet pair. Glad they get some time together. And as for Andre.. I really hope Rori can help him. And do I detect a new opportunity for some budding romance? _ Hopefully. I love it. However, I'm VERY curious about the Union and rebellion and all that... but they just had a huge battle, so I'm kind of scared, too. I want to wait until Osip's better before anything major happens. I love him. Can't have a battle TOO big with just one Commander, anyway. I'm gonna go break for food now, though. Andre made me hungry...
Ree chapter 16 . 8/3/2003
Holy cow o.o Andre's cool. I can't help feeling sorry for Maurice, though. Two stars, lost to the same cause. Although, I suppose it should be a relief that they're getting a spy out of his establishment, so I won't dwell on it too long I hope they can get Andre calmed down. He seems like he has issues. o.o I wonder how they're going to help him..?
Ree chapter 15 . 8/3/2003
WAH! So there are even more types of clones that we get to meet! That's so cool. You've got this so well planned I envy that in you. Maurice is interesting. You always amaze me with your characters. No matter how trivial I think they are, they're really NOT. You've got such good development I'm in awe of your skills.

Is Andre dangerous? I'm not sure whether or not to be afraid, here. I'm starting to believe that all clones can be given a chance to have their own life, so I suspect that Andre will be an ally at some point, but... that could just be me getting cocky. ::crosses her fingers:: I hope he's a good guy.
Ree chapter 14 . 8/3/2003
_ Oh my God, I think I'm going to have a heart attack! Is Osip okay? He HAS to be okay. I will pitch a freaking hissy fit if he isn't. I'm relieved that the whole Scott situation worked out, though. One less thing to worry about. Now I can concentrate on Osip . God, I hope he's okay. This story sure is a trip where my emotions are concerned. Woo. This means you've done your job well
Ree chapter 13 . 8/3/2003
I'm really really curious/excited about the next chapter, so this review will have to be short (please excuse any typos o.x). Your writing is GREAT _ It makes me SO emotional, as you've probably gathered by now. I'm fidgeting in my seat, worried about Scott, worried about Lancer, worried about the base... I don't know HOW you do it. You're an excellent writer And I'm sorry I haven't been doing a good enough job of praising you until now. This story owns. :D
Ree chapter 12 . 8/3/2003
LOL xD still laughing about this...

"Keep your hulk away from that! You'll break it!"

Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE Fonzo and Corinn? God, it's so good to see more of them in this. Not to mention Arria and Osip! o.o I saw them talking at the beginning of the chapter, and I was like, "Wow, you know what? They'd make a sweet couple..." And then, wouldn't you know it! _ By the end of it, there they were. That's brilliant. They're adorable. Hope we get to see more of them, too. (x.x Sorry if I'm getting greedy with the couples...) Ack ack ack! And Scott and Lancer! o.o FIRST of all, I was *so* touched when Lancer sang that song for Turner. _ I'm glad he's letting go, but still remembering, you know what I mean? This story is so freaking good. I'd write better reviews, but I'm always so eager to read the next chapter onwards!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »