Reviews for Mount Robillard
Ree chapter 11 . 8/3/2003
God, I love this story _ So many unexpected twists and turns - and they're all so good! First of all, let me say how PROUD I am of Scott, for going out on his own like that. Secondly, I STILL love Fonzo and Corinn. And Lancer, of course. Lancer will possibly be my favorite for this entire story. I can't believe he's a drag artist O_O That was SUCH a surprise. A good one, though. xD Personally, I hope that Fonzo, Scott and Corinn can convince him to perform! That'd be so awesome. And again, Scott's just so adorable So sweet that he recognized Lancer when nobody else could. ... heh heh. Bedroom voice. XD This chapter rocked. On to the next one. :D
Ree chapter 10 . 8/3/2003
HOLY CRAP! O_O He's that young! Wow, totally didn't see that coming. You're really good with surprise. Wow. Totally unexpected. . Ew, can't believe those Union bumsters would do that. I hope they get their butts kicked by the rebels. Jeez. Ack, and I'm really scared for Lancer and Scott, when Scott starts flying again. _ Oh no... Lancer can't take that kind of heartbreak twice. ;-; hope everything turns out okay!
Ree chapter 9 . 8/3/2003
Ack, I'm so embarrassed for Lancer! About everything! X_x And I knew it from the moment Scott was there with Lancer, that he was going to let it slip, because he doesn't know how to act in public yet. Yipe! But at least they didn't have to go through that whole secrecy phase. Not like everybody didn't know about Lancer, anyway. I'm glad everyone's cool with it and Scott seems so sweet. And more Arria, Osip, Fonzo and Corinn! Yay! This story just keeps getting better and better _ So happy I found it!
Ree chapter 8 . 8/3/2003
o.o wasn't expecting those two to get together so soon... I'm still happy for Lancer, though. xD seems like he forgot that he was being recorded, though. I mean, he was, wasn't he? When they first kissed, I was like, "O.O Wow, he's doing this even though they're being taped?" but... apparently, he didn't remember that. . Oh dear. Wonder how everyone else is going to react to this development. ..aww, I hope this lasts. This chapter was awesome _
Ree chapter 7 . 8/3/2003
And so the clone finally has a name! Yay! I think naming him made him just that much more human. Lancer seems like a very good, not to mention convenient choice. I'm happy he's settling into his place so well I can't wait to see him happy again. I'm really excited for the next chapter can't wait to see how these relationships turn out. I hope these guys get rid of the stupid Union jerks someday . Clones are people, too. They deserve a chance at individuality. - I'm glad Scott got his.
Ree chapter 6 . 8/3/2003
o.o! the suicide pill necklace idea is SO COOL! XD I'm in awe of your creativity. Sorry. That just struck me as really awesome. I'm getting so excited for this story now. I wonder if I can finish reading it today.. well, I shall try, anyway. I hope Lancer and 077 can at least be friends. And 077 needs a name. I mean, what are you gonna call that guy? ...well, I have lots of chapters left to find out, I guess Whee. This story is getting so good. Love the plot development. I wonder where the rebellion's going, though? o.o I'd like to hear more about that later...
Ree chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
I feel like my reviews are sort of useless, seeing as there's 25 chapters after this, but when I find a story I really like, I try to be loyal and review everything. . So I hope these aren't pointless and annoying or anything. I also feel really redundant. "Oh, this was great! Your characters are awesome! Poor Lancer!" but... meh. I dunno. It's always true. Except now, Lancer's getting better! Yay! I'm so excited for him and this new opportunity. Hope the new clone doesn't turn out to be a jerk or something. . The ideas of clones and stuff are really interesting, too. I can tell you've put a LOT of effort into this story, because everything's so intricate and well thought-out. I admire that a lot. And, as always, Lancer remains my favorite, with Fonzo and Corinn close behind. nice to see they're still being included. Although, I'm starting to develop a soft spot for Arria, too. And Osip! O, hope those two get some screen time, too. I can't help myself -; All your characters are just so lovable...
Ree chapter 4 . 8/3/2003
Not terribly much to say about this chapter, except I really liked it _ my wishes just keep coming true! Lancer truly has a place with them now I hope he keeps making friends. ..aww, and there were some sad Turner memories, too ;-; My heart aches for Lancer. He needs to find someone new, or ... I don't know. Poor thing...
Ree chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
I'm so happy Lancer's being included in things now I'm glad he's improving. And all his memories of Turner are so bittersweet. ;-; I love them, but they make me sad. I hope things just keep getting better and better for Lancer _ He's such a sweetheart, in my opinion. And I absolutely love Fonzo and Corinn. Hope they get some parts of the story dedicated to them, too. They're amazing characters.
Ree chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
o.o Oh no... I feel so sorry for Lancer. He seems like such a sweet guy. Oh x.x I feel SO BAD FOR HIM! I hope Fonzo and Corinn help him. If anything gets worse for that guy, I'm going to hurt something. . But... anyway, to make this review better (to make up for not reviewing the first chapter...), you have GREAT characters. I was interested in them the moment I met them. Everyone seems so unique. _ I'm really eager to read the rest of this, though, so I'm afraid this review is going to be cut a bit short :D
Crimson Storm chapter 30 . 8/2/2003
Beautiful beautiful beatuiful.
Purged Account chapter 30 . 8/2/2003
I just love Lancer and Scott. And of course this story too (like you hadn't noticed that by now.)

As always I say -please keep on going.
Purged Account chapter 29 . 7/31/2003
Maybe you could put it in the 'General' section, that covers everything.

Anyway, it feels like it's been forever since I last read this. So glad you updated. (Oh, and I visited your website and looked at the character pics. Very cool.)
bohemia chapter 29 . 7/30/2003
Bohemia is so pleased to see a new chapter. She really needed a fix. Keep up the far out work.
punkrgrrl chapter 28 . 7/18/2003
Great job on this chapter! Can't wait for more! (Btw, this is Ann.)

Ann