Reviews for Mount Robillard
Purged Account chapter 28 . 7/18/2003
As always I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
bohemia chapter 27 . 7/16/2003
I just spent the last two days reading this story and I'm already hooked. The plot is interesting and the characters, for lack of a better word, rock. I hope another chapter comes out soon or I may have to turn to booze, dig?
Purged Account chapter 26 . 7/12/2003
Aww, Lancer & Scott are so sweet.

Oh, and I thought I should mention that you should put in more 'Author's Notes', its like having a running commentary.

Keep on going. I wondered if you would mind if I recommended your story in my stories. You deserve more readers and reviewers.

Thanx.
hudson396 chapter 25 . 7/9/2003
(sniff) you deserve so many more reviews for this. I just love it.
hudson396 chapter 24 . 7/8/2003
Yay! You updated. These chapters were really good and I enjoyed them. Oh, and in case you wanted to know your one my fav's list because I love this.
hudson396 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Argh! No updates. Where are you? Please update soon. I'm having Lancer/Scott withdrawls.
jambery chapter 22 . 6/20/2003
Ok, now that I'm all caught up ... What a way to introduce Orwel! He is a good venue for angst. Lots of angst. :D Vanya and Corrin are up to something, I can feel it. Can't wait for this to continue!
jambery chapter 19 . 6/20/2003
Nice twist dropping Andre in! I like how you did it - it flowed very well. And I like the gradual exploration of his powers. One thing (and this is my psyc degree talking, sorry) - schizophrenics do not have multiple personalities. This is a common misconception in the media and the general public. Schizophrenia is characterized by delusions and hallucinations, and a general unconnectedness from the real world. They can be lucid at times, which is why it may seem like they have multiple personalities. Multiple Personality Disorder, or Dissociative Identity Disorder (which is what it's called today) is characterized by two or more seperate "selfs" occupying one mind or body. Ok, lecture over ;)

Rori is cute how he is angsting over the doctor/patient relationship when he so clearly wants more than that. Love Arria and Osip as usual. Sean and Fonzo are absolutely adorable! Sean is so adorably naive. Nice twist with Osip's brother being on the loose. I can't wait to see what develops along those lines. Vanya is intriguing. I hope we will learn more about him later on. I need to catch up on the chapters now! :D
hudson396 chapter 22 . 6/20/2003
Yay, I really liked that chapter.
Anoyo chapter 21 . 6/19/2003
Ah! Awesome! Totally wonderful! That was just such a cute chapter. Everyone needs cuteness, ne? Well, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Ann
hudson396 chapter 21 . 6/17/2003
no fair, more Lancer/scott please.
hudson396 chapter 20 . 6/11/2003
I like all the different couplings, especially Fonzo/Shaun -thats cute.
Anoyo chapter 18 . 6/3/2003
Ah-hah! This is awesome! Love it! The couples are fun, too. And you gotta love the Scott. Oh, and the irony... couldn't have done better! Hope for more real soon!

Ann
hudson396 chapter 18 . 6/3/2003
I like all the different pairings you have given. And arent all the clones really nice.
hudson396 chapter 18 . 6/2/2003
I have this strange feeling that this is not going to end happily, and I REALLY dont want that to happen. Anyway please continue writing more.

Thanx