Reviews for Mount Robillard
Winter Evoleht chapter 15 . 5/29/2003
MORE MORE MORE! I LOVE THIS!

~kitty~
hudson396 chapter 14 . 5/27/2003
I dont mind waiting a while for the next part -as long as you write it.

hudson396 chapter 14 . 5/24/2003
My god I love reading this. PLEASE keep on writing more. Lancer should get some happiness after loosing Turner, and Scott is just so nice. PLEASE dont end this with one of them dying or something.

hudson396 chapter 11 . 5/14/2003
Still loving it, please continue.

hudson396 chapter 9 . 5/7/2003
LOVE IT. Please more soon.
kezya chapter 9 . 5/7/2003
I'm not much into slah usually, but this is very well-written. I like it.
Coquina D chapter 9 . 5/6/2003
Very good. I liked it very much. Not the kind of slash I'm used to, but I still like it. Keep it going.
hudson396 chapter 8 . 5/2/2003
Confusing at first, but get much better as I read it through. Now I am hooked and want to read lots more. Please update soon.

jambery chapter 8 . 5/1/2003
In the first part, it's a little hard to tell who is in the planes, and who is in the control room. The dialogue is confusing, but it does eventually right itself.

Lancer's hair is bluish-ashen? Kind of a strange combination ...

Third chapter ... very emotional. Very good.

Ah, finally an explanation about the base. It might be good to do some exposition in earlier chapters, explaining about the base (where it's located, etc) and the war (who they're fighting against, what the 'cause' is, and so forth). I think it would be good because it would give the reader an idea of how much conviction your

characters have. It's hard to identify with someone if you don't know what their beliefs are.

A self-satisfied wombat! I love it! I'll have to remember that metaphor.

Oh my goodness. What happened in the eighth chapter ... I expected it, but not quite so soon! Hee hee I can't wait to see what the reaction will be when Lancer remembers they were being taped, and the guys find out what happened.

An intriguing start so far! I look forward to reading more. :)
Chris Creevy chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
strange, but thats what keeps it intresting, keep it up
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8