Reviews for Rabid Plot Bunny
Ballerina with a Gun chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
HA. TOO funny! OMG...I loved this. It was so cute.
Alpiyn chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Hehehe...verry cute...
Biola Gal chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Quite amusing. I particularly enjoyed the contrast between the first impression of the bunny, its reticence, pink eyes, and the actual nature of it, rabid and to be feared. The phrase "rabid plot bunny" is amusing just in itself. Also, you maximize the tension at the end of the story by not actually telling the readers what the bunny does, just leaving the reader with an impression of it's intent. Very nice.
Laineniel chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
LoL. That's interesting lol. Can't say that there are any rabid plot bunnies at my house, only rabid plot squirrels, but that's not as catchy sounding is it? Quite creative. I appreciate your sense of humour.
No more now gone forever chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
wow! this is funny! and really great too! I love it! Awesome idea!
-kitty
*adds to favorites*
Yaquel Visain chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
!

Hehehehehe... What a lovely visual.

*gives out toothpaste flavored cookies*
Naja Copperleaf chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Very amusing.
TBAPPS chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Rabid plot bunny...hm...I wonder how many people ever get bitten by one of those?
ColorCrayons chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
lol! that was great! cheers to u, i liked it bunches! Good idea as well, VERY creative! lol.
Blades of Ice chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
*giggle* Too funn-ay! You need to write stuff like this more often! Wish I could think of something like that. But...what exactly IS a plot bunny?
Loganberry chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Hm, yeah, strange branch of the family, the plot bunnies. We don't really have much to do with them, but sometimes they decide to take matters into their own paws... ;) Lovely writing.
Sherra chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
AUGH! ITS GOT ME! Heh... amusing. ~Sherra
KJ chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Its Cute Very origional I liked it especially the clip note at the bottom lol I enjoy a good humorous read!
Christy Anderson chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
that was funny... a really cute idea... wonder what sorts of calls animal control really receives? Great job-

Christy
Doc2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's clever, witty, and above all, very enjoyable. You're a very funny person.