Reviews for Love in Chains
AethraZip chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Not bad. Are you doing the weird spacing, or is it FictionPress? (It did that to my story BLEED, only a little different . . .) Anyhoo, this story's pretty good. Some of it's a bit choppy, mainly because you seem to be neglecting your commas in some places. But that's not too important. Please update soon, I would like to see what happens to Westley and Preston.
meepqueen chapter 4 . 6/13/2003
Not bad, but personally I liked it better before they became 'princes'. There's enough of a plot without that.
Ulfr chapter 4 . 6/4/2003
Ow...my head hurts. What r you going to do about Wes. He obviously likes wes a lot.
Escagirl chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
Oh... Write more, soon! This is so cool! /_
WindStarsAndWave chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
O.O Oh my dosh. :D Update, update, update! ; I mean... x.X It was so good, and I was all happy and stuff, yaay I found a fun story, but um... ;-; Then, uh... x.x You left a clif hanger! ;-; That's very not nice of you! ;-; Very! Update soon, yes? :D
Mashimaro-Byul-012 chapter 4 . 5/12/2003
Preston sounds lyk a total hottie.. hehehehe. i donno y. but i always lyk the ones wit short spiky hair.. *sighs dreamily* When r they gonna fuck?

Mike: you got a dirtier mind than i do..

me: shut up... i meant.. when r they gonna make love?

Mike: same thing.

me: shut up... please update!
lupusdragon chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
Karen; ok, I think the chapter title pretty much sums up the review.

LD: Yeah, I agree. but it is a 'what?' in a good way.

Karen: good as in 'you had better update again soon, cause I was really getting into this and you just abruptly ended the chapter.'

LD: That is a mouth full.

Karen: tell me about it.

LD: It is true though, please update soon, this is such a great story!
asdfjkllkjfdsa chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
a VERY STRANGE twist, there. I like it, but wouldn't htere be even more complications with their relationship if the were being wathched all the time because tehy are princes? Or maybe they aren't really realated to eachother and can see eachother freely? I don't know. UPDATE AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!
Cris Jones chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
Good chapter, I'm glad they realized their feelings for each other.
White Raven chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
meow? hehehe thats funny.
elephant-chimes chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
*huffs* Wesley! How dare you! If I didn't know better I'd strangle you for being so ignorant...and pretty...There are no words, except that Preston needs to do SOMETHING to get his little bro' to realize the feelings mutual. Look at me going on about this like they're real people... .;; Oh well, a girl can only take so much. I mean, c'mon, if a guy in your school said he COULD genetically turn into a girl but he didn't WANT to wouldn't you get suspicious? I know I am. Anyway, good story! Keep it up! .
AethraZip chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Um . . . if you don't have a beta for Love in Chains, I will! It's great so far! (*loves twincest for some reason*)
asdfjkllkjfdsa chapter 3 . 4/29/2003
Write MORE! SOON! Its been like FOREVER since you last updated! I'm getting impaitent here! HURRY PLEASE!
heather chapter 3 . 4/28/2003
i like your story and i hope you continue to write. i'm not certan if you wanter the words to run together but there is no space between get home in you story
lupusdragon chapter 3 . 4/27/2003
Karen: NO!

LD: Hooray for angst!

Karen: * smacks LD with laptop * No, this is horrible. Wesley's going to stand up Preston and Preston acutally likes him. This SUCKS!

LD: _- Well ya know, this is supposed to be a twicest fic and they haven't _done_ anything yet, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Karen: * glomps LD * Thanks LD you always know how to cheer me up!

LD: What would cheer me up would be another update!

Karen: -_- subtle