Reviews for Love in Chains
TakeABreath.ForMe chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
I'm Impressed with this story. A lot of drama and well written.
asdfjkllkjfdsa chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
THANK YOU! WRITE MORE! SOON! I like the little twist you put in the story, but I think that Whesly should have gotten a tattoo too. He could have gotten it on his shoulder. I don't know what he would have gotten though.
Cris Jones chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
They're not too bright are they? The attraction is obvious! Good chapter.
asdfjkllkjfdsa chapter 2 . 4/18/2003
I still love it and I want another chapter really REALLY soon. You got that? Good.
Cris Jones chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
You know, Danielle reminds me of my best friend and I when we are talking about gay guys... Good chapter, please continue.
Dead Account Dead chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
I love it. I can't wait to read more and both twins sound kawaii! Wesley sounds like a sexy bitch! LOL. Good stuff and I love the goddess mention. LOL.

Evil-sama

aKa

Goddess of Evil
White Raven chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
*nod**nod* if i had anymore room ,id put you on my favs list too! i WILL be checking it on a regular bases, and am quit blunt, the only problem so far is that the chapters are short. and i meen 2"3' short.
asdfjkllkjfdsa chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I LOVE IT AND IF YOU DON"T WRITE MORE I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND SCREAM AT YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DEAF OR DEAD! Write more please. I love your story!
cannibalistic smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
there, I hast responded, not KEEP GOING! this is good, I want to see what happens next.
Sera chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
I gotta say, I don't really go for Incest or twincest for that matter but you seem to have a good story going here. Please keep writing it!
Cris Jones chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Don't feel bad, I have original characters that I hate too. I have this one named Cecily... nevermind, I better not get into it. I liked your story, the twin thing is cute.
ketsuki chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Wow! This story DOES have potential. I spotted a few spelling mistakes and a few of your words would've sounded better if it had been placed in front of the word it was describing (confusing, no? ) but nevertheless, it was cute.

If you need some help proofreading, e-mail me, k? (yes, I am volunteering to be a beta-reader) XD
Solange Atira chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
I like what I see here. I'd be more than happy to be your beta for this story and hopefully others. If you wanna e-mail me check out my stories. I'll get back to you about it. Gimme a yell if you need/want my help with this story.
anegel-with-a-scythe chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
good start! i look forward to the next chapter.. You know, Wesley reminds me of Kakyou from X for some reason, only with black hair and a little longer OO;; *scratches his head* but anyways, keep writing!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3